Ruff Dirty Beats - free sample pack by Electronisounds!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to "Ruff Dirty Beats" from Electronisounds - an exclusive pack of free beats produced by JUNEBUG!

Included are 75 beats ranging in tempo from 100 - 150 bpm. Some words used to describe these beats:
Thick, ruff, phat & phunky, lo-fi, vinylistic, dope, poppin', versatile and fresh.

Enjoy this free pack of beats and if you find them useful, please consider purchasing some sample libraries from Electronisounds.com

Download the pack here: http://www.flstudiomusic.com/2012/10/ex ... ck-by.html
www.flstudiomusic.com - free downloads, news, reviews, music production tips and more
Submit your news: contact[at]flstudiomusic[dot]com

Hey! This is a nice gift and a cool idea at the same time! :) I'm always looking foward these kinds of beats!

Cheers! :love:

It must be very popular because the download is really slow and the file isn't that big. :(

Edit: download abort itself at 9megs...

SampleScience wrote:It must be very popular because the download is really slow and the file isn't that big. :(

Edit: download abort itself at 9megs...
It is slow to download, but it doesn't stop at 9
[Insert Signature Here]

Because of increased traffic is slow. Still, the file is hosted on Godaddy, I have to brave myself and to leave them one day...
I checked it and doesnt stops at 9 megs.
www.flstudiomusic.com - free downloads, news, reviews, music production tips and more

At the University it stuck at 21 megs :shock:
I'm sure the pack is good but I'm moving to something else... I'll check the link later when the traffic will lowered.

The download needs tap on the back every minute to keep going, fortunately the server resumes, so it can be done. Like pressing pause and resume on firefox download every now and then... I don't know why I was downloading it, as I never use audio loops, I guess it's because finishing the download appeared to be a sort of challenge.

It worked!! :lol: Yes!! And it was fast :?:
I'm going to do some beat manglking tonight! :D

SampleScience wrote:It worked!! :lol: Yes!! And it was fast :?:
Thank you. Credit for this pack goes to junebug, this guy has some fantastic sample kits on his site http://electronisounds.com
We started a collaboration and he will offer more packs on my site.

flstudiomusic wrote:
SampleScience wrote:It worked!! :lol: Yes!! And it was fast :?:
Thank you. Credit for this pack goes to junebug, this guy has some fantastic sample kits on his site http://electronisounds.com
We started a collaboration and he will offer more packs on my site.
This is a good pack indeed. Looking foward the future freebies from him, I always like who he does! :love:

A small bump for those who missed this great pack of free breakbeats!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”