Updated Alchemy Presets for new Alchemy version

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just sent out the links to the updated presets for Alchemistry Beyond which Frank/losan mailed to me yesterday. I will get dozens of bounced mails I suppose and resent the bounced mails from a different mail account.

As the question is asked frequently: Don't install the updated presets if you're using an older version of Alchemy and do not want to update Alchemy due to whatever reason. The new presets will not work with any former version of Alchemy.

This was the last update, all my Banks are now up to date except for the subscription patches which I will tag myself during the next weeks or so. Frank, I thank you very, very much for your hard work, I can't say this often enough!

Over and out...

In the process of updating the presets for Alchemy version 1.5 I also reworked the PDF for Alchemistry Beyond. You can download the new PDF here.

This was the last update, all my Banks are now up to date
ooopps just received the Alchemistry update only !

also have bought "Bundle Alchemistry Metallurgy and Warped Strings" , also no e-mail in the spam folder !

have i miss something ?

maybe i need to send you an e-mail i think !

anyway can happen no big deal ! :)

and also Happy Halloween to all

DrumAddict wrote:
This was the last update, all my Banks are now up to date
ooopps just received the Alchemistry update only !

also have bought "Bundle Alchemistry Metallurgy and Warped Strings" , also no e-mail in the spam folder !

have i miss something ?

maybe i need to send you an e-mail i think !

anyway can happen no big deal ! :)

and also Happy Halloween to all
I had some bounces with the comcast provider, resent them again from another account and had some more bounces so maybe one of those was your account. Just send me your Email via patchpool and I'll check.

got i sorted out my small Problem easy and fast !

very good Customer Service ! :)

thanks to Simon

DrumAddict wrote:got i sorted out my small Problem easy and fast !

very good Customer Service ! :)

thanks to Simon
Cheers, Gero :)

Return to “patchpool”