Antidote - New Rack Extension by Synapse Audio! (1.1. is out now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Antidote

Antidote RE is a brand-new virtual-analog software synthesizer for Propellerhead Reason. This Reason-exclusive device manages to combine the highest audio quality, flexibility and a fast work flow in an extremely easy-to-use Rack Extension. Antidote has been specifically developed to complement Reason, and to perfectly integrate into its environment.

UPDATE: Antidote 1.1 was just released with new features including 8 wavetables with smooth morphing as well as a new Rate Crush mode for the Distortion and two new Phaser modes (2-stages and 6-stages, in addition to the existing 4-stages).

More information @ Synapse Audio
Last edited by eXode on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Absolutely fantastic synth; thanks for the post!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Is business so bad for Orion that Synapse jumps ship and starts developing for Reason instead? :help:

Numanoid wrote:Is business so bad for Orion that Synapse jumps ship and starts developing for Reason instead? :help:
:roll:

On the contrary, increasing your product portfolio is a great way to increase sales and broaden your customer base. With your logic, apparently business is bad for iZotope, Softube, Rob Papen, Sonic Charge, etc... (not)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote:On the contrary, increasing your product portfolio is a great way to increase sales and broaden your customer base. With your logic, apparently business is bad for iZotope, Softube, Rob Papen, Sonic Charge, etc... (not)
Point taken, but why make exclusive versions only for Reason? Don't forget the good old VST market 8)

Numanoid wrote:
EnochLight wrote:On the contrary, increasing your product portfolio is a great way to increase sales and broaden your customer base. With your logic, apparently business is bad for iZotope, Softube, Rob Papen, Sonic Charge, etc... (not)
Point taken, but why make exclusive versions only for Reason? Don't forget the good old VST market 8)
Aw, are you feeling left out? :)

Maybe if you ask really nicely! ;)

i much prefer the gui of dune
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:i much prefer the gui of dune
I've always liked the big blue LCD screen display in the middle of Dune; lots of information in that. I do think that Antidote works as a GUI perfectly inside of the Reason rack, though. It compliments Synapse Audio's effect RE's that's already been released yet is unique enough to stand out on it's own.

Short 90's trance demo made with Synapse Audio new Antidote RE.

http://soundcloud.com/exodesound/the-antidote

Looking good!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Dang looks good man!!!

I have to buy Reason one of these days!

Love the GUI, it looks like something from my childhood transformer/racing car days

Looks really neat and tidy and easy contrasts.
Last edited by Aiynzahev on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I love the Synapse stuff in Reason so far. So to get an exclusive synth from them of this quality is Just fantastic news for Reason users ;) buying this one for sure.

eXode wrote:Aw, are you feeling left out? :)
Nah, it only takes a bit more effort to rewire it to FL Studio 8)

Aiynzahev wrote:Dang looks good man!!!

I have to buy Reason one of these days!

Love the GUI, it looks like something from my childhood transformer/racing car days

Looks really neat and tidy and easy contrasts.
Yes! We need awesome Antidote soundsets from Aiyn Zahev! :)

This sounds huge, excellent and phat. Its got a very particular sound as well. Nice for trance sounds. I can see this out doing the likes of the Virus and Vanguard for Trance sounds.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Instruments”