Phonec v1.0 has been released!

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GeckoYamori wrote:Is there any chance you might expand on the melt feature and release it as a stand alone effect? Cause I'd totally pay for that.
Actually, I've been also thinking than an FX version of Phonec would be great. Any chance of that happening?

Here's my 1st day w/Phonec track...

http://soundcloud.com/dlpmusicprogram/bits-and-pieces-2

Sounds good, especially the beginning :) What did you use for drums or is everything Phonec?

I use it a lot as well, it sounds rather human and organic, a real little gem, glad I bought it :)

Some things I would appreciate would be an integrated HP filter in the VCA section, like with TAL's U-NO-LX.

And since it is pretty unusual already, formant filters would be cool, I guess the voice kind of sound would fit that synth very well :)

fluffy_little_something wrote:Sounds good, especially the beginning :) What did you use for drums or is everything Phonec?

I use it a lot as well, it sounds rather human and organic, a real little gem, glad I bought it :)

Some things I would appreciate would be an integrated HP filter in the VCA section, like with TAL's U-NO-LX.

And since it is pretty unusual already, formant filters would be cool, I guess the voice kind of sound would fit that synth very well :)
Thank you for listening and commenting.

Drums are Ableton, Melody is Pianissiomo (it's a song from a Lesson on learning Major Scales), Analog Piano sounds is Motif. Everything else is Phonec.

GeckoYamori wrote:Is there any chance you might expand on the melt feature and release it as a stand alone effect? Cause I'd totally pay for that.
I'll consider it, however the melt function is hardwired to modulate the oscillators, so this effect would need to incorporate a kind of subtle pitch-shifting. I'll experiment with this idea though. Thanks for the suggestion.

mikemusicked wrote:
Actually, I've been also thinking than an FX version of Phonec would be great. Any chance of that happening?

Here's my 1st day w/Phonec track...

http://soundcloud.com/dlpmusicprogram/bits-and-pieces-2
Very nice indeed!
Thanks for sharing.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Some things I would appreciate would be an integrated HP filter in the VCA section, like with TAL's U-NO-LX.

Added to the growing list of feature requests :)
After reading your post I checked out the U-NO-LX, and it seems like it's simply an HP filter added after the main filter. So I experimented with this idea in Phonec and the results are very pleasant to the ear. I was considering implementing some kind of eq to produce a pleasant sound like this, but this seems to do the trick just fine. So this will most likely wind up in the next update. Thanks for your suggestions!

Return to “Psychic Modulation”