psyGEN Granular synth and sequencer (RELEASED)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wasi wrote:

Did this email go out yet? I just saw you have v1.01 listed updated per October 27 and I haven't heard anything yet. I guess there's nothing other than bugfixing but I'll take it. Smile
Hmmm, PM me your name and e-mail that you used to order psyGEn and I will get you the update.

Thank you for donating a copy of your plugins to the charity auction. As the high bidder, I am looking forward to playing with them.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

A lot of fun using psyGEN, so far.
Could you enable drag and drop of wav files?
I mean: drag a wav-file from a browser into psyGEN's wave-display, that would make my workflow more smooth. :love:

Yes, please.. Please add the ability to drag and drop waves .. Would make it is much easier to preview the sample in FL studios browser and simply drag it over to psygen ;-)

GJK wrote:Yes, please.. Please add the ability to drag and drop waves .. Would make it is much easier to preview the sample in FL studios browser and simply drag it over to psygen ;-)
You can preview samples in psyGEN using the speaker icon in the sample window.

Here is a track with psyGEN and psyDUO a new synth we will soon release.

http://soundcloud.com/bobbotov/diatribe

So I FINALLY got round to playing with the demo. Great sounds loaded in there already and obviously really easy to tweak.

Now where's that credit card...?

Bobbotov wrote:
GJK wrote:Yes, please.. Please add the ability to drag and drop waves .. Would make it is much easier to preview the sample in FL studios browser and simply drag it over to psygen ;-)
You can preview samples in psyGEN using the speaker icon in the sample window.
I know the preview option using speaker icon and I use it to preview when modifying presets.
But I would really love to have the drag'n drop option.

I've different folders containing sample files and for me it makes no sense to copy all these files into psyGEN's wave folder.

My way of working is to find my wave of choice via my daw's browser first.
Without drag'n drop option I've to
- preview via daw's browser (so I'm already there)
- use psyGEN's open wave-file
- follow the path to my wave-file and load
That's not the way of fun, but there could be the more efficient way of drag'n drop.
Or am I doing something wrong?

Actually, you do not have to have the samples in the psyGEN folder. They can remain in the folder they are originally in. Try it and you'll see psyGEN will remember where they are located. Problem is if you move them from their original location.

As far as a drag and drop I don't think it is possible but I will check with Boris.

Hello

I'm interested in your psyGen

Can I import my own samples ?

An mac version maybe ?

Darknesslord wrote:Hello

I'm interested in your psyGen

Can I import my own samples ?

An mac version maybe ?
Yes, you can import your own samples and no, it does not support MAC. Sorry.

Bobbotov wrote:
Yes, you can import your own samples ...
but not via drag and drop :wink:

Clicks and pops on every keypress even up to 1024 buffer. Project sample rate is 48k. Computer has 8gb of ram and running a Phenon II X6 110T cpu at stock speed of 3.3. It looks great and in between the clicks and pops it sounds like it could be one of my go-to tools but at the moment it's unusable.

EDIT

Temporarily OCed my CPU to 3.8 and changed the project sample rate to 44.1. No dice, same clicks and pops.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

Bobbotov wrote:Actually, you do not have to have the samples in the psyGEN folder.
I moved the psyGEN samples to my sample library drive. How do I enter this new path into psyGEN so it "sees" the samples in their new location without having to individually redirect for each sample in every patch?
Last edited by optofonik on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

optofonik wrote:Clicks and pops on every keypress even up to 1024 buffer. Project sample rate is 48k. Computer has 8gb of ram and running a Phenon II X6 110T cpu at stock speed of 3.3. It looks great and in between the clicks and pops it sounds like it could be one of my go-to tools but at the moment it's unusable.

EDIT

Temporarily OCed my CPU to 3.8 and changed the project sample rate to 44.1. No dice, same clicks and pops.
Have you tried disabling your internet devices? I have the same issue so everytime i turn off the connection and play. :)
The latency spikes just screw my audio...pop, snap, click..
Last edited by jethrobull on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Instruments”