Impurities (horror music; mostly coffee cans and rubber bands)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2:04 / 2.5MB ogg or 2.9MB mp3

mp3 . . . . . . ogg

Used: MU.LAB, Audacity, Short Circuit, Frohmage (possibly), CamelSpace, Ringelay, Cinematic Reverb, SpectrumWorx, Classic Delay, arcDev ET-301, Roundtone, SPAN, two coffee cans, rubber bands, stainless steel backscratcher, two guitar strings, a screw with a loop, a screw with a hook, pot of boiling water, creaking bathroom door hinges, Zoom H2.
No longer a moderator.

interesting soundscape .. soundtrack for the ghost.. a bit scary mood.. maybe I did not turn off the lights tonight .. nice job

That is so so good... really makes me want to head back into that territory. Thanks! 8)
Image Image

This is a great track.

Makes me think of someone waking up and finding themselves in some sort of laboratory, watching the freaks chained up/down in the room and wondering if they're going to end up the same.

Now that was a long sentence. I haven't made a track with my own samples for a while, but this makes me want to do it again.

holy crap this is good stuff! I like it a lot!
:borg:

Now that's what I call MUSIC!!! I'm almost speechless...but to echo what everyone else said, that was really an inspiring and thought provoking listen. You've made me question the way I'm making my own music...which is huge!!!

Can't wait to hear more of your stuff. Thanks for that!!! :D
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

this is stunning stuff. wonderfully constructed and oh so inspiring.
magnificent!

neil.

Great!
Thanks for using SpectrumWorx.

Great track as usual DHM. A veritable Smörgåsbord of finely recorded household knick-knacks and paraphernalia assembled into a captivating concoction guaranteed to provide aural comfort and stimulation. Great clarity on here. Was all of this audio captured on the Zoom? It was very impressive.

Good work 8)

Many thanks, everyone.

seismic1, the sounds were all recorded with the Zoom.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Many thanks, everyone.

seismic1, the sounds were all recorded with the Zoom.
I think this track was the clincher. Best showcase I've heard. Roll on Christmas.

Glad to be of service.
No longer a moderator.

brilliant and extremely original. much enjoyed, Sir! :wink:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thank you, layzer.
No longer a moderator.

rubberbands ? wow!..nice stuff and good clarity :)
BlueSpace Music @ Facebook, @ Reverbnation

Return to “Music Cafe”