Ghost in a Petrol Station (vague Halloween halo)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ghost in a Petrol Station

http://soundcloud.com/fairlyconfused/gh ... ol-station

This is mainly based on wine glass samples described here. I also used some samples of my own voice (the voices that sound like voices are however those from Alchemy, mine is more like a dying baboon sound). It's the past Halloween tournament flashback.It you play it loud on speakers it can shake things.

besides the above I used: Kontakt, DirectWave, Alchemy, Absynth, Discord 2, TAL Dub III, VariVerbPro, epicVerb, Sanford LFO, Voxengo Soniformer, tiny bits of teh floppy samples and Kirk Hunter Emerald.

I was getting some major deep vibes from this. My house just collapsed around me, but the power is still on :hihi:

This is minimal and menacing. I thought the use of the vocal samples was good. Atmospheric and satisfying.

Good work :)

Sorry about your house, Seismic... I though someone with a nick like yours, would be better prepared. Thanks for the comment.

Zombie Queen wrote:Sorry about your house, Seismic... I though someone with a nick like yours, would be better prepared. Thanks for the comment.
All done in the name of research :hihi:

Shake things?? The whole petrol station was going up in flames as I listened to this... :shock: :hihi: :lol:

a bit scary .. well done soundscape.. luckily my car's fuel tank is full. No need to go petrol station tonight

Thank you. Scary was the point.

now i know what a dying baboon sounds like, great :o
sounds pretty intense on my headphones cranked all the way up :D

:D
I enjoyed it, again
:clap:

Cheers

Very atmospheric. I just listened to your 'Glass of Dirty Water' track too, and very much enjoyed that one as well. Excellent sound-mangling!

Creepy! I'll have to come back to it tonight to get the proper effect - right now I have bright sunshine streaming in the window :D

Seriously Spooky :-o
Dangerously Dark :o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Thank you. Sometimes it's amazing how stuff you can find in the kitchen can sound.

if i'd have had a mind to blow, this would have blown it. good stuff!

(edit: wow, that phreaking thing at 2:34 or thereabouts was flat-out scary)

Return to “Music Cafe”