What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

FL STUDIO and WUSIK V7

Official support for: wusik.com

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

rainwriter
KVRer

27 posts since 14 Oct, 2012

Postby rainwriter; Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:34 am

now it is giving me read address reading error. :(
After 2 years i am still new to music production. I haveput it aside many times but i will be persistent and eventually persevere.
asseca
KVRAF

2750 posts since 29 Feb, 2004

Postby asseca; Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:48 am

Hmm, sounds like there is some bug in your computer, maybe a memory problem.

Also try testing with Hermann Seib's VstHost.
WilliamK
KVRAF

17165 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am

One thing I noticed is the use of ( and ) in the path location. Maybe, just maybe, try placing the Wusikstation DATA files in another folder like c:\wusikstationdata ? just in case?
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 pm

I am really close to giving up on this software because it's like this, when I buy something I expect to be able use it as soon as it is installed. I have had this software for weeks and still can't use it.

There is still no explanation for why I only have a few subfolders. I do not even have the skins folder on my computer.
After 2 years i am still new to music production. I haveput it aside many times but i will be persistent and eventually persevere.
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Well, this is a first for us, sorry for that. In any event, if the extracted files miss some stuff, it could be corrupted files. Try WinRar and test the files?
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:10 pm

I am going to install sonar x2 on my laptop and see if the program works after that. I think I have done everything the same way I did on my desktop and the program still won't work in fl studio. so i'll keep testing it. I know for a fact it works in x2 on my desktop.
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 am

Folders are still missing:
Skins
Skins FX
WSEQ FILES
GBOX Setting
Documentation
Configurations
Presets Effects
Presets FX
Multi Presets

What are these folders part of in the installation process because they are not being installed.
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 am

WilliamK wrote:Well, this is a first for us, sorry for that. In any event, if the extracted files miss some stuff, it could be corrupted files. Try WinRar and test the files?

But how could the files be corrupted now. These are the same exact files that were on my desktop computer.
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:42 am

I think I am getting closer to a solution. Would all the files not unpack because a folder is read only?

ok so nothing is working, I need additional support on this. So something needs to get done. I have followed instructions word for word and it is not happening.
Last edited by rainwriter on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 am

Yes, a read-only folder cannot be written into.
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 am

But why would it allow only part of the files to be written but not all?
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 am

The best thing is to be sure you have admin rights, use WinRar latest version from RarSoft, and only extract from the first part01 file, not the other files individually.
asseca
KVRAF

2750 posts since 29 Feb, 2004

Postby asseca; Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 am

The "Wusikstation Data"-folder must not be a Read-Only folder !!

Wusikstation needs modify/write access to the "Wusikstation Data"-folder
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:03 pm

I have taken off or read only access. Still have the same issue. I'll try some more stuff when I get home later on
rainwriter
KVRer

Postby rainwriter; Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:04 pm Re: FL STUDIO and WUSIK V7

I am operating FL STUDIO 11 and I still have not been able to use wusik in it. The error code I am getting is FATAL ERROR: MISSING .wINI file! C:/Program Files (x86)/Image-Line/FL Studio 11/Plugins/Plugins/Wusikstation-32.wIni
PreviousNext

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Return to Wusik.com