A sort of tune thingy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Warning!
Listen to this and you may be forever trapped in the deepest part of the Folderol Zone.

OK, then here is Dark Mist as ogg or mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

...haha...sure I couldn't resist the warning. If somewhere is written "don't open the door" you just HAVE to go in there.
I enjoyed your tune very much, watched it with mediaplayer visualisations and the whole performance carried me away. it started kinda bizarre, but in an interesting way. then after the first third the entering of classical harmonies, I liked the chord progressions. the music somewhere between sadness and beauty but well balanced. cool stuff.

cheers

wolf

Dark and misty indeed!!! Nice touches on those pads...lots of luscious reverb and layers. Nice movement in the piece as well. :tu:
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

It's creamy and pretty. I like it actually.

Thanks a lot guys. Your comments much appreciated :hyper:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

...........as he drifted away, nevermore to grace the evening interwebz.

Lovely piece of music.

Good work :)

Beautiful.

Thanks again guys.

@seismic1
You'll be OK, just... Stay away from the light!

Beautiful piece, folderol. :)
Blue Phase Music

Thank you :)

I'm trapped.. beautiful music and sounds

absolutely gorgeous. if i'm going to be trapped then this is definitely the place :)

neil

Ta very muchly. Now look I done got all sunburned :oops:

wow! i liked this alot, the ambience and gorgeousness of the pads really works for me.
and the keys are crisp and clear as well. well done. this will go on my chill playlist :love:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Straight through the far side of the zone... :hihi:
Good wintry inspiration. Nice touch

Cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”