Berlin Modular (ancient thread)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some sequencer templates
Last edited by Alfa210 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alfa210,
I am very interested in checking out your sequencer templates
but 7-zip does not expand on Macs. Would you mind encoding
it with something Mac friendly (.zip or .rar)?
Thanks,
Scott

Alfa210 wrote:nine patches here ..
Thanks for these.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

rexlapin wrote:Alfa210,
I am very interested in checking out your sequencer templates
but 7-zip does not expand on Macs.
there are a few apps for OSX that will uncompress 7zip -
http://osxdaily.com/2010/12/13/open-7z-files-on-a-mac/

Thanks bighorse!
Cheers,
Scott

No probs,

link updated.

Is anyone else getting occasional crashes when you load up the plugin? It's been really hard for me to replicate but sometimes it'll crash the software I'm using (32 bit, last few versions of Ableton and a max/msp runtime a friend did), it usually only happens with multiple instances of bazille already in the project and when I restart the software it's fine.

I'm on win7 64 bit with all updates and it's happened on my new laptop as well as my desktop.

I really want to take Bazille on stage with my live PA but the software I'm using loads it up several times mid performance and at present I'm too scared to include it. I know this is a beta but if you could help me unleash the bacteria through the spectacular soundsystem of Fabric London I would be most grateful and praise Bazille in all future tech interviews. :help:

On the upside I bought Zebra as a replacement/addition. I thought bazille was deep but damn :D.

I don't think I have ever had a crash with Bazille... but everyone has different setups. I think the most instances I have had at once is like 3.

You could try pre loading Bazille, and then enable the instances onstage? or open the saved project with them disabled or try opening them each in a rack or something different to see if you change what is causing your crash.

Bazille isn't even a beta... it is an alpha version, but has been remarkably stable for me...

good luck

yeah i figured it was a long shot, think i'll stick to diva and zebra for now.

Hi Urs

When do you think to introduce the full and complete version of Bazille ? early or mid or late 2013 ? any idea

Darknesslord wrote:Hi Urs

When do you think to introduce the full and complete version of Bazille ? early or mid or late 2013 ? any idea
No idea... but we do think we should finish Bazille up and make her a sister of ACE. The actual concept of Berlin Modular has evolved so far away from the original 3-synth concept that Bazille stands right there for herself. Just needs a few bits and bops.

Is ACE-XL still planned?

And what is the concept of Berlin Modular now?

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Is ACE-XL still planned?

And what is the concept of Berlin Modular now?
ACE XL is the concept of Berlin Modular, but with swappable module bays...

I see I must write a registration code in bazille ? How I get one ?
You might introduce ugpgrades for ACE users :) ?

Darknesslord wrote:I see I must write a registration code in bazille ?
Not if your computer's system date is within 2012 ;-)

Return to “u-he”