Early Best Service Libraries (XXL)?

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As a person big on '90s samples, I am aware that Best Service made a collection of sample CD's called XX-Large. Doing searches proves almost no results that don't relate to pirating and sites that promote it, however, so I was curious where it's possible for me to legally obtain XX-Large 1500 Classic Drumloops. If I can't obtain them from Best Service, then how come they were discontinued?

Thank you for any information you can give me.

Hey PythonBlue,

sorry for the late reply :)

The XXL Libraries aren't available since years, and i don't think that they will be available again.

I would recommend you to take a look at "Drums Overkill". There are no loops at all but many of the sounds typically for this era of music.

You can try out this library on www.try-sound.com too.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best from germany

Martin aka NoSoniX

Hi,

i recently bought a pack of old sample CDs at ebay, 2 of them are old bestservice sample-CDs, for example "XX-Large The Killer - 1000 Synths". In the booklets there is nothing of terms&condittions, end user license ...

i'm not a professional music artist, make no commercial releases, but maybe this will change some day.

So my question is: what do i have to do to use them commercially?

best regards.

Hi Virtualant,

because this libraries aren't available anymore we give you the permission to use it for commercial productions. This is only valid for original BestService Sample CD's (no copies).

Please let me know if you have further questions.

NoSoniX wrote:Hi Virtualant,

because this libraries aren't available anymore we give you the permission to use it for commercial productions. This is only valid for original BestService Sample CD's (no copies).

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Hi NoSoniX,

thank you for your answer and for your permission. For me this is in most cases not clear: there is a big business at ebay with old and used Sample CDs, a lot of them are from Best Service or Masterbits or others. On the other hand licence-owners tell us that customers are not allowed to sell the licence or sell them only one time. I really don't want to make a mistake, so your answer clarifies a lot.

best regards, virtualant

Would you consider any Best Service titles under the ProSample collection as OK to use so long as I have a physical copy?

Also - I do see there are some for sale at soundsondemand.com. Are those OK to use as well?

Thank you!

I bought a new XX-LARGE 1500 CLASSOC DRUM LOOPS from Germany.

Is it useless to use it in my own music and sell it?

There is also a receipt properly.

I also bought 6 other series. hehe

The problem has been resolved. sorry

These best service loop cds had the best sounding loops.
Just listening to those loops by themselves is already music for me.
In fact I’d rather listen to those old loops instead of what’s being released these days
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Return to “Best Service”