Lil piggy and the last ride

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone, been a bit.

Hope you enjoy this and if you can help our friends on the east coast by donating to the Red Cross.

Also, this is only the first stage...now siiren beefs it up!
Last edited by mr.me on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow. This is so simple, but the sound is fantastic. The mix is really clear. the drums sound very good indeed, and the vocal is terrific. This is one of your best, imho. I don't consider it to be a rip-off. It's got enough character of its own.

Great track 8)

seismic1 wrote:Wow. This is so simple, but the sound is fantastic. The mix is really clear. the drums sound very good indeed, and the vocal is terrific. This is one of your best, imho. I don't consider it to be a rip-off. It's got enough character of its own.

Great track 8)
The reason I call it a rip off is the lyrics, everything else born again.

Thanks for listening, I'll be back this week end to catch up on some listening. :wink:

Cool. Reminds me of White Stripes. Has a good live sound vibe to it.

hi hi Mr. ME, vocals sounding great. and this song has your trademark sound, excellent mix and holds interest all the way through! very cool indeed. :x 8)
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thank you guys for having a listen, always apreciated. :)

I've been working in a team and we should be coming out with some really cool stuff here shortly. I'm really ecited about it and think you'll enjoy it too.

Thanks again for the comments! :D

bump! before this piggy goes down forever...strait down! :hihi:

Enjoyable and well done all around, but I especially like the drum sound. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Enjoyable and well done all around, but I especially like the drum sound. Thanks.
Thanks!

Session Drummer - Uhbik Q - Uhbik R

Return to “Music Cafe”