New Tubeohm Gamma Ray V2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just got the new Gamma Ray V2 from www.tubeohm.com and I must say for me it is one of the best synths of this year.
It combines analog oscillators and a sample modul together so that I can
combine analog sounds with samples.
New is: The version 2 can do now Wavescanning so that I can step through the samples. That makes complete new sounds possible. Great!!!

I can only recommend to test the demo version of Gamma Ray V2.
Last edited by Gucky on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

+1 :love:

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
An amazing new instrument with clear and powerful sound.
Wavescanning module with step-sequenzer / arpeggiator link can produce new phrases / sequenzes. A very good idea. :love:
:!: Test it at http://www.tubeohm.com (http://www.tubeohm.com)
C2Q 9550 @ 3,63 GHz, Gigabyte GF 460 GTX, 8 GB DDR-2 1066, 3 TB HD, X-fi Elite Pro, Korg microcontrol

Meh .. why no init preset? :( I think it sounds great! :)
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:Meh .. why no init preset? :( I think it sounds great! :)
Hi, the INIT bank with 30 INIT patches comes next week on our website.
There are some basics how to prog the wave-sequencer, FM,
Oscillator sync.....

Greets

Tube
REAL SOUND

Synth-Edit , right ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

what is the general consensus on tubeohm synths?

are they all sample/synthesis hybrids?

i have heard good things about the sound but I must say, the GUI's seem somewhat thrown together, as does the website.
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

@midnight wrote:what is the general consensus on tubeohm synths?

i have heard good things about the sound but I must say, the GUI's seem somewhat thrown together, as does the website.
I like their free soft synths fluid and antitransparent are both awesome and so is pure pone. In the future when I have some $$$ I will probably upgrade to their paid versions. I like the analog sound of their synths. They are top 10 among the free synths in my arsenal for lead synth tones up there with any other freebie.

My fave lead synths
Z3ta
Minimogue luxus
Memory Moon
Messiah
Prodigius
Odsay
Xils Lab Polykb CM
Zebra CM / Zebralette
Tyrell N6
Monofury
Anti-transparent

Grain :tu:

rj0 wrote:

+1
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Remember there are no tabs, everything is right there. Thinking of it, i don't think i have ever seen a synth edit creation with multiple pages. But i have to say i like seeing everything at once.

Ill be waiting for those init presets .. :)
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:Remember there are no tabs, everything is right there. Thinking of it, i don't think i have ever seen a synth edit creation with multiple pages. But i have to say i like seeing everything at once.

Ill be waiting for those init presets .. :)
Hi, i have add a INIT BANK with 30 INIT-SOUNDS.
http://www.tubeohm.com/TubeOhm/GAMMA-RAY-V2.html
Download direct from the Gamma-Ray-V2 website.

Copy it into the Gamma-Ray V2 BANK folder.

Good for start sound design.
-Basic wave sequenzer
-Basic FM
-Basic OSC sync
and much more.

Take a little time and look how the sounds work.

Greets

Tube

:)
REAL SOUND

realmarco wrote:Synth-Edit , right ?
Ohh i am so tired about this question........
REAL SOUND

rj0 wrote:

Hi, not all, A-T works with 8x oversampling and normal wave forms. Bruno and
P-Pten and Gamma-RAy V 1.16 also. The Vocoder II works with samples and with your real voice.
For the GUI we will use now new Tools. Belive it or not, the GUI is one of the most work intensive thing on a Synth. But if you play Gamma-RAy V 2 for example, you will don't look to the GUI, you will play the sounds.....

Greets
Tube :)
REAL SOUND

myconsumerclub wrote:

I like their free soft synths fluid and antitransparent are both awesome and so is pure pone. In the future when I have some $$$ I will probably upgrade to their paid versions. I like the analog sound of their synths. They are top 10 among the free synths in my arsenal for lead synth tones up there with any other freebie.

My fave lead synths
Z3ta
Minimogue luxus
Memory Moon
Messiah
Prodigius
Odsay
Xils Lab Polykb CM
Zebra CM / Zebralette
Tyrell N6
Monofury
Anti-transparent
Anti-Transparent ... oh also a good name.
:)
REAL SOUND

Return to “Instruments”