AAR not working/visible

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Today I purchased AAR, but after running the downloaded AAR setup, I can't find the plugin in Cubase 6 (64 bit). I redownloaded the AAR setup and ran it again, but it didn't help. Also I cannot find a program or some sort in the AAR maps on my computer.
Can you please help me? Did I do something wrong, or did I forget something? Where am I supposed to find the plugin in Cubase 6? Is the downloaded content incomplete? Does it has to do with 64 bit (although there is no mentioning about this on the AA website)?

Thanks very much!

The ArtsAcoustic Reverb is yet a 32bit plugin. You can use bitbridge to make it work in a 64bit host. However, yet within this year we hopefully get the 64bit version ready.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Thank you for your help. However, I used JBridge, but without any effect. Where should I find the AAR in Cubase 6? And should there be any .exe file in the AAR map on my harddisk? The AAR setup.exe was only 5.1 Mb, which in my opinion is very small for a programm?!??

mvanwissen wrote:Thank you for your help. However, I used JBridge, but without any effect. Where should I find the AAR in Cubase 6? And should there be any .exe file in the AAR map on my harddisk? The AAR setup.exe was only 5.1 Mb, which in my opinion is very small for a programm?!??
The plugin should be found within your plugin list, where you load the plugins in a usual way in cubase. The size of the installer is correct. There is no .exe file which is to be installed. You should have a dedicated .dll (precisely: ArtsAcousticReverb.dll) within your plugins folder on your harddrive, in which your plugins are isntalled to, generally. That's the actual plugin. Furthermore there should be a folder called ArtsAcoustic under the path "C > Documents > All Users > Userdata", which holds the presets folder and the preferences.xml. The installer does not install anything else.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

I again tried uninstalling AAR and re-installing it. Then I run JBridge. In Cubase section "audio" and subsection "plug-ins" I can see ArtsAcousticReverb appearing now, but it is not active (I can't select it/activate it). I can't select AAR any other way.

I'm beginning to get frustrated, I paid 189 euros for a programm that is not working. Can you please help me get it running/working? What am I missing here (if any)?

Dear Nick,

Is there a solution to get the AAR working for me? Do you think it is due to the 64 bit problem (despite using JBridge)?

Thanks for your answer!

j-bridge seems to be buggy some times. try running cubase in admin mode, then register with the serial... maybe that helps...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't help (ArtsAcousticReverb is showing in the plugins section, but it's not active (with a little square of dots in front of it) and therefore can't be selected, so I can't register with the serial like you suggested (did you mean by register: register AAR???).
Are there any other suggestions? I can't wait using the reverb on my projects!

Thanks for all your help, I finally got it working!!!!! Very happy man now!

heh, good to hear... what did you do, what was the mistake? just out of interrest, plus it would be maybe nice for some other users to know, if they might have the same problem at some time...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

I uninstalled en reinstalled AAR, then run JBridge, copying the bridged files into all vsti maps (both in x86 and x64 Cubase maps). Then I loaded the AAR via the "audio inserts" subsection under the actual VST instrument. Still not possible to load AAR via the Audio subsection in top of the Cubase programm.
Hope that this makes sense.....

Return to “Arts Acoustic”