What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Presence - A fistful of exciters, smooth hipass, delicate tilt...

Official support for: sknote.it

Moderator: quintosardo

glasgene
KVRian

820 posts since 17 Sep, 2007

Postby glasgene; Sun May 06, 2012 9:47 am

Being a customer of SK and loving your products quinto i find your authorisation system pretty inconvenient, is there no way with you obvious talents that you can create a user section where customers may download the product they paid for... I see this come up a lot with people not receiving the download and no fault of yours possibly most of the time. With your "presence" ;) gaining in popularity maybe something worth considering.
quintosardo
KVRAF

3340 posts since 15 Jul, 2004, from Italy

Postby quintosardo; Sun May 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Yes, an automated user area is the way to go, I agree!
Too many projects this year, but after this wave of updates and new things (Stagespace, Soundbrigade, a modeled mastering EQ, Spaghetti guitar amp, a delay, a brickwall limiter, Somma the hw character summer and hw GTS-39) we'll get a better system :)
Electronics and music: www.sknote.it
Recording in Italy: www.skstudio.it
glasgene
KVRian

820 posts since 17 Sep, 2007

Postby glasgene; Mon May 07, 2012 4:01 am

only a few weeks then .. :wink:

without sizing up developers to each other if there is an of example of a great user area it's voxengo followed by PSP in my experience.

Anyway for now you may well be emailing me soon.
Crackbaby
KVRAF

2867 posts since 10 Sep, 2003, from Karlskoga, Stockholm, Sweden

Postby Crackbaby; Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 am

Does the Gain add any colour? Im only asking as im using it in maschine and im deciding what the first 8 knobs shall be .. :)
low freq, low gain, high freq, high gain, tilt, mix/replace/sustain
now.. should i have highpass and gain or gain and volume with highpass on last page ...... argh decisions!

I've tried to make a multiknob in mux so that one knob on maschine tweaks both gain and volum where the output stays the same. It reduces volume as gain goes up and i think i nailed it pretty good. Does a higher input from gain affect the presence (eq thingie)? I think i can hear more highs with high gain but it could be that the output is a little higher and my ears dynamic response is doing the eq boost :)
iPad Air - Gadget, Auria, Nave, BeatMaker2, Loopy HD, Impaktor, Sugarbytes Trio
Cymatic LR-16, Octatrack, Analog4, System-1, Bitwig, Too many unused plugins
quintosardo
KVRAF

3340 posts since 15 Jul, 2004, from Italy

Postby quintosardo; Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

Yes!
These algorithms (more, really different, coming) are all based on saturation, so the input level affects the amount of harmonics and how they move with the input.
Select Mix mode to hear them better...
Electronics and music: www.sknote.it
Recording in Italy: www.skstudio.it
Johnny!
KVRist

425 posts since 21 Jun, 2010

Postby Johnny!; Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:52 pm

judging from the audio demo, this is what I need to add that little touch to my final mixes in Studio One - gonna buy it as soon as next month :) I'm happy user of Cuttertone and I'm sure this is gonna be the same ;)

2013 edit: Took me a little longer to get it, but finally it's mine - great plugin!
medienhexer
KVRist

333 posts since 16 May, 2007, from Berlin schmerlin

Postby medienhexer; Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:47 pm Re: Presence - A fistful of exciters, smooth hipass, delicat

What? 2012? This has been a while. There *has* to be something nice to communicate :-)
..off to play with my music toys - personal music endeavors, as well as library music production.
http://www.medienhexer.de
Barefoot
KVRer

15 posts since 20 Jan, 2014, from Germany

Postby Barefoot; Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:21 am Re: Presence - A fistful of exciters, smooth hipass, delicat

So how does this plugin compare to other exciters like SK_Bright
or harmonic EQs like MEqualizer? :)

The audio demos from Skonte don't really convince me. :?
U-o
KVRian

660 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:48 am Re: Presence - A fistful of exciters, smooth hipass, delicat

Barefoot wrote:So how does this plugin compare to other exciters like SK_Bright
or harmonic EQs like MEqualizer? :)

The audio demos from Skonte don't really convince me. :?

Can anyone compare ThrillseekerXTC with SKnote Presence (or other exciters)?

Thank you.
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ ErsDrums, Drumular, Harmless, Harmor, ZebraCM
+ FL Studio Native Plugin Effects, A1 Stereo Control, Glitch, Limiter No6, Luftikus, Slick EQ
Previous

Moderator: quintosardo

Return to SKNote