TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That VST2 thing is a deal breaker for me :roll:

Does the sluggishness occur when assigning it to midi/automation? Oxium more or less dies for me (and my daw) if i have the GUI open while i have automation running. Is this similar to what you experience?
:hug:

So I take it that the Cubase QUAD channel sidechain trick is still working in this case. Thanks for confirmation.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I did nothing fancy...just loaded the plugin and tried to tweak the filter but knob behaviour is jumpy and sometimes both of them turn while I'm adjusting only one...crazy stuff :)
It would be probably the same with automation...haven't check.

soulkisser wrote:That VST2 thing is a deal breaker for me :roll:
Definetly, there will be an update in the future including VST3.

Selfik wrote:I did nothing fancy...just loaded the plugin and tried to tweak the filter but knob behaviour is jumpy and sometimes both of them turn while I'm adjusting only one...crazy stuff :)
It would be probably the same with automation...haven't check.
Can you tell me what DAW and OS are you using, please?

Ouch, it seems interesting, but it must be very hard to try an Eq plugin if there is a voiceover every 40sec...
Did you consider audio drop outs instead of an annoying voice ? I remember trying a pugin with a similar restriction 4 years ago, i uninstalled it right away, it was really breaking all the fun...

Win 7 32bit, Studio one 2

tried it five minutes ago, no sluggishness noticed. pretty much does what it says on the tin but IMO a bit too expensive even with the introductory price.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

sinkmusic wrote:Ouch, it seems interesting, but it must be very hard to try an Eq plugin if there is a voiceover every 40sec...
Did you consider audio drop outs instead of an annoying voice ? I remember trying a pugin with a similar restriction 4 years ago, i uninstalled it right away, it was really breaking all the fun...
Yes, I thought about audio drop outs too, but I liked the voice saying "TrackSpacer Demo". But I can do somethng, what about watermarking it every 2 minutes instead of 40 seconds?
If everyone here prefer audio drop outs, then I'll go for it.

Yes, that would be better, thank you.

Selfik wrote:How to exclude rtas during installation?
Deleting the path doesn't do, error message pops...
Yeah this should be fixed.

Selfik wrote:it's coded by a Xils guy
What Xils guy? Xavier? Afaik he hires an external graphic artist for his GUI's..
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Selfik wrote:Now I see why it's sluggish...it's coded by a Xils guy...every one of their products have a similar problem...sold them all because of that.
How hard is to make only 4 knobs behave normal? Cmon...
That's why I never bought any of their plugins.

Edited : I made a confusion between Studio One and Sonar W1. Sorry. So it might not be enough to update your Daw version.

LtZ
Last edited by Lotuzia on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Return to “Effects”