Steinberg releases Absolute VST Instrument Collection

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Steinberg is excited to announce the Absolute VST Instrument Collection, a powerful package with six of Steinberg's greatest VST instruments. Consisting of HALion Sonic, Padshop Pro, Retrologue, Hypnotic Dance, Triebwerk and Dark Planet, the Absolute VST Instrument Collection offers thousands of sounds, advanced technology and state-of-the-art sound design at a fantastic price.

Best of all, Hypnotic Dance, Triebwerk and Dark Planet are now powered by dedicated HALion engines and run independently under any VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible hosts.

HALion Sonic is Steinberg's premier VST workstation, featuring the latest sampling and synthesis technologies, a world-class library and an intelligent user interface that excels in the studio as well as on stage.

Padshop Pro introduces a new way of granular sound design. Get yourself ready for out-of-this-world atmospheres and far-out effects. Padshop Pro comes with the Zero Gravity Expansion Pack that includes 250 new presets and a fully loaded SoftGrain Wave ROM.

Retrologue offers old-school analog synth sounds and biting sonic blocks and is ideal for creating fat and funky lead and bass sounds.

Hypnotic Dance is a treasure trove for electronic music producers with solid bass lines, cutting leads and beautifully textured pads.

Triebwerk is the go-to choice for club-worthy dance sounds including soaring synths, four-to-the-floor drum kits and queasy vocals.

Dark Planet is best-suited for cinematic scores and musical excursions, comprising creepy sounds, shattering loops and eerie instruments.

The Absolute VST Instrument Collection is now available from Steinberg resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. For users of Cubase 6.5 and Cubase Artist 6.5 Steinberg is offering a special download version* at a reduced price.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ABSOLUTE VST INSTRUMENT COLLECTION
http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/vs ... start.html

*The installation of the download version requires the HALion Sonic Trial DVDs (included with Cubase and Cubase Artist).

Teaser video on youtube
http://youtu.be/QuGwVYH_aH8?hd=1[/img]
Matthias Quellmann - Senior Marketing Manager | Cubase
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

The demo versions are a bit of a mess.
I've had problems with the demos of Dark Planet and Triebwerk and to a lesser extent Hypnotic Dance.
I installed all 3 at the same time. All 3 show up as VST instruments but the sounds are missing for Dark Planet and Triebwerk and none of the 3 are listed in Halion 4/Halion Sonic as they should be.

I get this error in the VST version of both Dark Planet and Triebwerk:

Hypnotic Dance is listed in Halion 4 but no presets:

hi im not a pc user but try scanning mediabay in vst sound also they are vst instruments now and i don't think they work in halion or halion se any more.
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

Hi telogic,
Yes I tried re-scanning everything but no luck.
They are supposed to work as extensions for Halion definitely.

lotus2035 wrote:Hi telogic,
Yes I tried re-scanning everything but no luck.
They are supposed to work as extensions for Halion definitely.
hi i tried them and there not working for me ,i wonder if its something to do with the elicenser :roll:
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

An update to Halion is on the way. it will fix this problem. :-)

For all of you still having trouble loading the instruments in HALion and HALion Sonic, please install the latest updates.

Here is the link:
https://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtop ... 34&t=35165

And check out the tutorial from professional music producer (Defected/Strictly Rhythm etc) & Point Blank Course Creator Danny Lewis to get to know the VST instruments in the Absolute Collection better.

http://youtu.be/Ijz2xNzD9eI
Hamburg, Germany

Why do the owners of the cheap Cubase get a special price and I, who have bought the much more expensive Nuendo have to pay full ?

Steinberg marketing at its best.

rasmusklump wrote:Why do the owners of the cheap Cubase get a special price and I, who have bought the much more expensive Nuendo have to pay full ?

Hi Rasmusklump,

Cubase 6.5 and 7 users get a dedicated cheaper version, because they already own Retrologue and Padshop. If you own the Nuendo NEK with Padshop and Retrologue you can also purchase at the special price. I guess that is only fair.
Hamburg, Germany

MatthiasQ wrote:
rasmusklump wrote:Why do the owners of the cheap Cubase get a special price and I, who have bought the much more expensive Nuendo have to pay full ?

Hi Rasmusklump,

Cubase 6.5 and 7 users get a dedicated cheaper version, because they already own Retrologue and Padshop. If you own the Nuendo NEK with Padshop and Retrologue you can also purchase at the special price. I guess that is only fair.
Sounds fair to me.

That would be an amazing suite of instruments! :)

Return to “Instruments”