C-Tech compressor needs some beta testers! Beta v2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys.

I made new compressor plugin but it's completely different than others.I developed it with some new methods.All ideas is mine.Actually i can say it's "loop" compressor.I will explain it with schema..I used Tube-Tech CL-1B setting and GUI.It's my CL-1B in my opinion.I added CL-1B's unique attack/release section but not done yet.

Download

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91809016/C-Tech.rar

Please tell what you think.

Thanks!
Last edited by B.A.Tech. on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B.A.Tech. wrote:Hi guys.

I made new compressor plugin but it's completely different than others.I developed it with some new methods.All ideas is mine.Actually i can say it's "loop" compressor.I will explain it with schema..I used Tube-Tech CL-1B setting and GUI.It's my CL-1B in my opinion.I will add CL-1B's unique attack/release section.

Download

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91809016/C-Tech.rar

Please tell what you think.

Thanks!
my first impression, it is very smooth. i was using it in my mastering chain
together with eq and limiter and i must say, this can be a keeper for my purposes. i still have to compare with softtube cl-1b.
question? is the "gain knob" a "make-up knob"? as far as i checked out, it has no influence to compression.....i did not recognized any BUGS in cubase.

www.myspace.com/tombalcony

my first impression, it is very smooth. i was using it in my mastering chain
together with eq and limiter and i must say, this can be a keeper for my purposes. i still have to compare with softtube cl-1b.
question? is the "gain knob" a "make-up knob"? as far as i checked out, it has no influence to compression.....i did not recognized any BUGS in cubase.
Thanks for feedback.

I said that's not 1:1 CL-1B but inspired..This compressor definitely has different circuit.Only CL-1B's settings are used.BTW yes..Gain knob is make-up knob.

I'm still working on it.I want to make that compressor grabs all nuance from audio.Knee is auto about Threshold and input audio source.When first audio source comes to input,compressor compares input and output.Output sound is turning back and compressor calculates difference.Then it's sending calculating new input source and it decides to best RMS and Knee setting.

That's "loop"..

BA, your persistence in the face of harsh criticism (mine included) has finally won me over. I can't say that I love your plugs, but I am impressed with the perseverance and I am excited to see your offerings improve as you further learn your craft.

-Dave :)
Last edited by twoifbysea on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

twoifbysea wrote:BA, your persistence in the face of harsh criticism (mine included) has finally won me over. I can't say that I love your plugs, but I am impressed with the perseverance and I am excited to see your offering improve as you further learn your craft.

-Dave :)
I'm glad to see it.Thanks!

Just i want to make some good things.And i'm still working in spite of everything and i will.That's all...

will there be a Mac version ? i can beta-test in Logic-pro 9 and DSP-quattro
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:will there be a Mac version ? i can beta-test in Logic-pro 9 and DSP-quattro
Sorry..

smooth but tight compression with a lovely character...
I really enjoyed testing it so far, thanks! :tu:

PS tested mainly on drums and seems to work very nice!

3ee wrote:smooth but tight compression with a lovely character...
I really enjoyed testing it so far, thanks! :tu:

PS tested mainly on drums and seems to work very nice!
Thanks!

I added some new setting.Gain knob will be input gain.I added make-up knob and unique attack/release select knob.I will release new beta version about one hour.

UPDATED!

If I boost the gain "unreasonably" high, I'm getting this "glitchy" compression character...

So far, I really like the manual att/rel mode but to be fair... need to test those other ones some more.

BA, check your inbox for a run down of some test I did with your plugins.

Hey BSA, still no good links for these? http://bullshitaudiotechnic.wordpress.com/guibass/

Right now they are 404 links.

BTW i will add MC-Tech beta version.It's multiband compressor.

Return to “Effects”