Stripbus 2.0 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When you get the website adjusted, will we be able to download the latest versions from there? From a User Area? I have no idea if I'm up to date or not.

never mind quinto I found it in my trash folder and saved the message. by the way I love the nice deep bass from tube 76

oh is the member section of the site ready already?

jam92189 wrote:…I need to start saving the email.
Maybe you need to adopt Gmail. Everything is automatically saved for ever (lots of GBs available free), unless you intentionally delete it.

And you can use Gmail as an automatic webmail front window for all your other email accounts. Very handy - you only have to check mail in one place.

BTW, I'm not a Google employee or even a fanboy. ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Aloysius wrote:When you get the website adjusted, will we be able to download the latest versions from there? From a User Area? I have no idea if I'm up to date or not.
Yes, going to activate the user area. You'll get a password for access to your personal page, containing all updated links with all formats available. No more mailing for links and attachments.

quintosardo wrote:
Aloysius wrote:When you get the website adjusted, will we be able to download the latest versions from there? From a User Area? I have no idea if I'm up to date or not.
Yes, going to activate the user area. You'll get a password for access to your personal page, containing all updated links with all formats available. No more mailing for links and attachments.
:love:

I think you'll sell a lot more this way.
It will be easier on you too.

Looking forward to it. :tu:

Spitfire31 wrote:
jam92189 wrote:…I need to start saving the email.
Maybe you need to adopt Gmail. Everything is automatically saved for ever (lots of GBs available free), unless you intentionally delete it.

And you can use Gmail as an automatic webmail front window for all your other email accounts. Very handy - you only have to check mail in one place.

BTW, I'm not a Google employee or even a fanboy. ;-)

/Joachim
I do have Gmail. thats how I managed to find it very fast

quintosardo wrote:
great stuff that sounds like a perfect thing to have. :D

I got these links, a serious use of StripBus :)

http://soundcloud.com/mistamin/manchild-even-future

Has strip on every channel and the GTS-39 on all the vocal buses, bass and on the drum bus.

Manchild - "Even Future"
Produced by Mista Min
Lyrics by Greg "Manchild" Owens
Mixed by Mista Min
Mastered by Ludwig Maier at GKG-Mastering

http://soundcloud.com/mistamin/manchild-cover-up

Has strip on every channel and bus with the 1176 on all vocals and the GTS-39 on Lead and Chorus vocal buses.

Manchild - "Cover Up"
Produced by Jaq courtesy of Illect Recordings.
Lyrics by Greg "Manchild" Owens
Mixed by Mista Min
Mastered by Mista Min

"Also used the GTS-39 on the bass bus and sample bus.
Also, used the Bus on the 2-bus to get that 600 ohm transformer sound."

thats weird ! long time ago i thought your stuff was made with Synth-edit.

Did you start Coding plugins ?

Did you port the Plugins to the Mac side or did u use Synth-maker for the Mac AU

im curious
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:thats weird ! long time ago i thought your stuff was made with Synth-edit.

Did you port the Plugins to the Mac side or did u use Synth-maker for the Mac AU

im curious
Hummmm...
Wrong topic???

realmarco wrote:thats weird ! long time ago i thought your stuff was made with Synth-edit.
im curious

???
Wrong thread?

We never used SE, never used SM.
Even the first very very old plugins started with C++ and assembly.

Probably the wrong thread? ;)

jam92189 wrote:
quintosardo wrote:
great stuff that sounds like a perfect thing to have. :D
Did the user area ever happen? I never got a password sent out.

Waiting for it in a few days.
A mailing will follow and you'll see it announced here, too.

this is cool.

what about EMT and that gorgeous VCA comp? :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Effects”