What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Opinions about IK Multimedia CSR Classik Studio Reverb please

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian

774 posts since 8 Feb, 2012

Postby antithesist; Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 pm

WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories
Banned

Postby ostfront; Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm

cowudders wrote:Keep up the count-down .... really curious what's coming, taking into account who the programmer is. :)

Is it still Warp69? Or this time it's someone else?
KVRian

1274 posts since 15 Nov, 2006, from Hell

Postby Burillo; Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 am

what? CSR becoming Guitar Rig? No free upgrade to CSR x64 then?
From Russia with love
KVRAF

1560 posts since 24 Feb, 2004

Postby re_mute; Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:37 am

Burillo wrote:what? CSR becoming Guitar Rig? No free upgrade to CSR x64 then?

IKMultimedia + free?
:?
"What embecile composed this list :/"
KVRAF

1692 posts since 9 Jul, 2006, from Paris, France

Postby K-Slash; Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 am

:?:
KVRAF

1591 posts since 17 Feb, 2011

Postby ObiK; Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 am

No one is saying that.

We are still in development and when we are closer to release we will have more details for you.
KVRian

Postby antithesist; Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Somehow "still in development" doesn't sound at all close to being released.
KVRAF

5353 posts since 8 May, 2008, from ssssskipping ......... I left you there

Postby standalone; Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 am

antithesist wrote:Somehow "still in development" doesn't sound at all close to being released.

If it was fully developed they would have already released it, I think. Or maybe you don't consider beta testing part of a product's development. Or maybe you don't consider testing a release candidate part of the beta testing process.
Banned

Postby ostfront; Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:10 am

ostfront wrote:
cowudders wrote:Keep up the count-down .... really curious what's coming, taking into account who the programmer is. :)

Is it still Warp69? Or this time it's someone else?

Nobody Has An Idea :?:
KVRAF

3092 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 am

It will be 64-bit, testing is part of the development process (in my opinion), and what's coming is more than CSR and there's a team of developers as always. That's all I can really say and it is looking like toward the latter part of the month at this point.
KVRian

Postby antithesist; Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:58 am

Yet, something should be out today, tomorrow or in a week at the latest to hit the mid-November statement. It was stated in Oct. for the next month. That's now. IK is weird. I like some of their products, though. I hope to like this, whatever it is, whenever it is. And yeah, I get that you guys would have to kill yourselves if you leaked. Keep checking your diapers, just in case.
KVRist

119 posts since 4 Oct, 2010

Postby Kontrast13; Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:It will be 64-bit, testing is part of the development process (in my opinion), and what's coming is more than CSR and there's a team of developers as always. That's all I can really say and it is looking like toward the latter part of the month at this point.

More than CSR... hmm... I wonder if it's going to make it's way into T-RackS somehow. Maybe alongside a handful of other new modules. Something fishy is going on here ;)
KVRAF

3425 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 am

Now I'm worried if "more than CSR" means no actual CSR, but a new product. Hopefully CSR plus something new? I just want a 64bit CSR. If it has some new algo's than cool, but I hope it it's core, there is still a simple reverb plug-in (or rather suite of them)...
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
KVRian

Postby antithesist; Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 am

Sorry, I read a "next" into the latest statement, making it seem to me like the end of Dec. I can hold out a week or two longer. The ironic thing is that this sort of anticipation is often followed by "eh," for me. Occasionally it's not, though. The countdown is officially on hold while they roll ishuttle back to the hangar. I would have said VAB, but I'm currently thinking more toward the other end of the spectrum, like the shoe box I kept my model rockets in.
KVRAF

1591 posts since 17 Feb, 2011

Postby ObiK; Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Now I'm worried if "more than CSR" means no actual CSR, but a new product. Hopefully CSR plus something new? I just want a 64bit CSR. If it has some new algo's than cool, but I hope it it's core, there is still a simple reverb plug-in (or rather suite of them)...

Definitely CSR, maybe more. Maybe not. Probably awesome though. Soon, very soon.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects