What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Dron-E Reaktor ensemble released (First video tutorial uploaded)

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

User avatar
KVRAF
 
6087 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there
    

Postby Sampleconstruct; Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:15 am

KVRist
 
52 posts since 24 Jan, 2012

Postby Ariel s; Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 am

I'm probably missing something, but I couldn't load a sample into the instrument. I've tried right clicking on little sample window on the top left corner, and nothing happend. How is it sopposed to be done?
KVRAF
 
1761 posts since 15 Sep, 2010
 

Postby Neon Breath; Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 am

Ariel s wrote:I'm probably missing something, but I couldn't load a sample into the instrument. I've tried right clicking on little sample window on the top left corner, and nothing happend. How is it sopposed to be done?


Indeed, you are. Someone else also asked this few pages away:

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Phase47 wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:Click on the icon to the left of the preset selection field to enter edit mode:

Image



That did it - thanks!
Great! :tu:

Cheers
Dennis
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
http://landofthedrones.blogspot.ca
__________________________________________________
User avatar
KVRAF
 
5596 posts since 13 Feb, 2006, from Wiesmoor, Germany
   

Postby Bronto Scorpio; Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 am

Ariel s wrote:I'm probably missing something, but I couldn't load a sample into the instrument. I've tried right clicking on little sample window on the top left corner, and nothing happend. How is it sopposed to be done?
Maybe the ensemble is loaded in play mode?
That's a new feature of Reaktor 5.7, it takes a while to get used to it.

Click on the icon to the left of the preset selection field to enter edit mode:

Image

Now a right click on the sample display thingy should bring up the right dialog.
In Reaktor 5.8 it will be possible to edit sample maps in play mode by the way.

(I copied this from an earlier post since someone asked about this a few pages back already).

Edit: Wow, Neon Breath was too fast :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis
KVRAF
 
1761 posts since 15 Sep, 2010
 

Postby Neon Breath; Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:00 am

:P
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
http://landofthedrones.blogspot.ca
__________________________________________________
User avatar
KVRAF
 
5596 posts since 13 Feb, 2006, from Wiesmoor, Germany
   

Postby Bronto Scorpio; Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am

digitalmessiah wrote:Thanks for this awesome ensemble. I love the stock presets. :)

I have a question though. Does it allow you to load up 4 samples at a time or only 1? I see that there are 4 buttons to enable samples and 4 sample sliders for volume, but don't know if it takes only 1 sample at a time.

Thanks for the help.
Dron-E can load 1 sample map with up to 128 samples :)
You can then select a different sample from this map for each layer.
I'll post a small tutorial about it tomorrow.

Cheers
Dennis
User avatar
KVRAF
 
5596 posts since 13 Feb, 2006, from Wiesmoor, Germany
   

Postby Bronto Scorpio; Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

Bobbotov wrote:I like it, and it works well with my synth psyGEN:

http://soundcloud.com/bobbotov/drone-zone
This is awesome again! Thanks for sharing!

Ambitron and Dron-E also work very well together! It's also fun to load Dron-E samples into Ambitron and vice versa!

Cheers
Dennis
User avatar
KVRAF
 
5596 posts since 13 Feb, 2006, from Wiesmoor, Germany
   

Postby Bronto Scorpio; Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 am

Sampleconstruct wrote:Thai Gongs and Tamtam in DRON-E:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... meditation
Awesome! I finally listened to all your Dron-E stuff! Absolutely fantastic sounding soundscapes again!
Sampleconstruct wrote:Antonio and Dennis will of course receive a free copy of the soundset if they want.
That would be really nice :oops:
Thanks a lot :oops:

Cheers
Dennis
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6087 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there
    

Postby Sampleconstruct; Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Thai Gongs and Tamtam in DRON-E:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... meditation
Awesome! I finally listened to all your Dron-E stuff! Absolutely fantastic sounding soundscapes again!
Sampleconstruct wrote:Antonio and Dennis will of course receive a free copy of the soundset if they want.
That would be really nice :oops:
Thanks a lot :oops:

Cheers
Dennis


Thank's Dennis - I added you to the mailing list of the new set.
User avatar
KVRAF
 
5596 posts since 13 Feb, 2006, from Wiesmoor, Germany
   

Postby Bronto Scorpio; Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Thai Gongs and Tamtam in DRON-E:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... meditation
Awesome! I finally listened to all your Dron-E stuff! Absolutely fantastic sounding soundscapes again!
Sampleconstruct wrote:Antonio and Dennis will of course receive a free copy of the soundset if they want.
That would be really nice :oops:
Thanks a lot :oops:

Cheers
Dennis


Thank's Dennis - I added you to the mailing list of the new set.
Nice! Thanks a lot again!

Cheers
Dennis
KVRist
 
52 posts since 24 Jan, 2012

Postby Ariel s; Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks Neon and Dennis, it works!
I'm still trying to figure out what is going on there, but seemingly it looks like a fantastic ensemble with tons of creative potential :)
KVRAF
 
6189 posts since 24 May, 2009, from USA! USA! USA! Oh, give it up...

Postby 4lb Kitty; Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 am

Is it possible to automate the middle section? I know you can randomize it, but I haven't figured out automation yet. Changing that sections can completely change the tone of the sounds created, and I'd love to be able to animate it.
Ambient Online | Software Concierge Services
Reaper 4 (Not a fan), Some VSTs, Win8.1 Pro 64, 32GB RAM, 3.25TB total HDD, SSD
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6087 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there
    

Postby Sampleconstruct; Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 am

Here is a demo with 4 new DRON-E Snapshots using only soprano sax samples which I recorded today:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... ax-quartet
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6087 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there
    

Postby Sampleconstruct; Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 am

User avatar
KVRAF
 
6087 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there
    

Postby Sampleconstruct; Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:12 am

This demo features several patches only using Okarina samples which I recorded yesterday:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... karina-mix
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments