What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

iPad DAW Control App Is On Sale - But We've Got Promo Codes For You

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

95 posts since 3 Mar, 2004

Postby zouki; Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 am

How and where do u apply the code (from my iPad)?

Zouki
KVRian

747 posts since 6 Jul, 2009

Postby paulbreeze; Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 am

zouki wrote:How and where do u apply the code (from my iPad)?

Google is your friend. Really... ;)

Open AppStore -> scroll down to redeem -> tap on it and enter redeem code. -> there you go
KVRist

43 posts since 6 Jan, 2012

Postby peanut_gallery; Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 am

Used code YMLF7JJNJHFK. Thank you so much!
KVRist

254 posts since 13 May, 2005, from Sweden

Postby Katzenjammer; Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 am

Fast and simple setup. Have it up and running with Ableton Live. Did a fast test as a remote control for recording from a vocal both. Working well. Mapped up click track on/off to a function button, couldn't find a pre-assigned button for that.

So far no hickups. I'm running it on an iPad2 and some of the text is a bit blurry. The area around "BUSSES", "OUTPUTS", "SE/ARR" and "SMPTE/BEATS" too mention a few. No big thing, the text is readable, just a bit blurry. Like it's too strong anti-alias on the edge of the font.
KVRian

1309 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from Ghent, Belgium

Postby T-CM11; Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 am

N9636MWALEJH used. Thanks!!!
KVRer

2 posts since 16 Jan, 2007

Postby jamie tatton; Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 am

Used code 3K3K7T6JXA7E. Thank you
KVRist

150 posts since 17 Jul, 2003, from NJ

Postby mrufino1; Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 am

Looks like they are all used. Cool gesture though, please post some feedback about how the app works. I'm using reaper and mix bus, I'd be interested to know how well it functions with either of those.
KVRian

Postby T-CM11; Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 am

Works great in FL Studio!

Only bug I found: The loop button in Transport doesn't turn on loop but changes snap.
KVRian

568 posts since 14 Dec, 2000, from Montreal, Canada

Postby Ned Bouhalassa; Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Great app!! I used the following: NAX3WJXP9F6E

I'm running it with Logic, and so far so good. I would love to read a manual though (?!!). Also, I can't get the Display to show anything, though it did earlier in the day. I tried pressing on the Name/Value or SMPTE/Beats but nothing changes, no reading while Logic is in Play mode (or any other mode). I took me a while to understand that the knobs at the top of each strip are best used with a horizontal swipe rather than the more traditional vertical or even circular movements.

Thank YOU! :love:
My music:Soundcloud
KVRist

Postby zouki; Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 pm

paulbreeze wrote:
zouki wrote:How and where do u apply the code (from my iPad)?

Google is your friend. Really... ;)

Open AppStore -> scroll down to redeem -> tap on it and enter redeem code. -> there you go

Ok, tanks but i Can scroll Down As much i Can but no redeem in the AppStore on my iPad...

Zouki
KVRist

159 posts since 9 Nov, 2009

Postby Keebo; Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Click on the little icon to the right of your user name which is on the upper right of the screen. A redeem submenu should come available. Click that and enter your code.
KVRer

28 posts since 1 Mar, 2009

Postby Vitaliy.NET; Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Ned Bouhalassa wrote:Great app!! I used the following: NAX3WJXP9F6E

I'm running it with Logic, and so far so good. I would love to read a manual though (?!!). Also, I can't get the Display to show anything, though it did earlier in the day. I tried pressing on the Name/Value or SMPTE/Beats but nothing changes, no reading while Logic is in Play mode (or any other mode). I took me a while to understand that the knobs at the top of each strip are best used with a horizontal swipe rather than the more traditional vertical or even circular movements.

Thank YOU! :love:

For display - try to click Group button, you may pressed this mode and you didn't see time.
KVRer

28 posts since 1 Mar, 2009

Postby Vitaliy.NET; Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:Fast and simple setup. Have it up and running with Ableton Live. Did a fast test as a remote control for recording from a vocal both. Working well. Mapped up click track on/off to a function button, couldn't find a pre-assigned button for that.

So far no hickups. I'm running it on an iPad2 and some of the text is a bit blurry. The area around "BUSSES", "OUTPUTS", "SE/ARR" and "SMPTE/BEATS" too mention a few. No big thing, the text is readable, just a bit blurry. Like it's too strong anti-alias on the edge of the font.

It is unfortunately issue with display on ipad1-2, on retina there is no blur effect and everything is clear. The problem is on ipad 1-2, font less then 13-14 px will be smeared, because in this screens have small number of pixels. But make the text more as we see it is not possible, otherwise it will not fit on the screen with all current features.
KVRist

Postby zouki; Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Keebo wrote:Click on the little icon to the right of your user name which is on the upper right of the screen. A redeem submenu should come available. Click that and enter your code.

Well, i'm trying to buy from my ipad and i can't do what you described, do i have to do that from a laptop or desktop?

Zouki
KVRian

Postby T-CM11; Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Vitaliy.NET wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:Fast and simple setup. Have it up and running with Ableton Live. Did a fast test as a remote control for recording from a vocal both. Working well. Mapped up click track on/off to a function button, couldn't find a pre-assigned button for that.

It is unfortunately issue with display on ipad1-2, on retina there is no blur effect and everything is clear. The problem is on ipad 1-2, font less then 13-14 px will be smeared, because in this screens have small number of pixels. But make the text more as we see it is not possible, otherwise it will not fit on the screen with all current features.

I think a lot of buttons are too small anyway.
What about an extra setting that if turned on:
Press a small button,
A portion of the screen will pop up with a larger (zoomed in) version of that section.
Like the Soundtower Evolver editor e.g.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware