iPad DAW Control App Is On Sale - But We've Got Promo Codes For You

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How and where do u apply the code (from my iPad)?

Zouki

zouki wrote:How and where do u apply the code (from my iPad)?
Google is your friend. Really... ;)

Open AppStore -> scroll down to redeem -> tap on it and enter redeem code. -> there you go

Used code YMLF7JJNJHFK. Thank you so much!

Fast and simple setup. Have it up and running with Ableton Live. Did a fast test as a remote control for recording from a vocal both. Working well. Mapped up click track on/off to a function button, couldn't find a pre-assigned button for that.

So far no hickups. I'm running it on an iPad2 and some of the text is a bit blurry. The area around "BUSSES", "OUTPUTS", "SE/ARR" and "SMPTE/BEATS" too mention a few. No big thing, the text is readable, just a bit blurry. Like it's too strong anti-alias on the edge of the font.

N9636MWALEJH used. Thanks!!!

Used code 3K3K7T6JXA7E. Thank you

Looks like they are all used. Cool gesture though, please post some feedback about how the app works. I'm using reaper and mix bus, I'd be interested to know how well it functions with either of those.

Works great in FL Studio!

Only bug I found: The loop button in Transport doesn't turn on loop but changes snap.

Great app!! I used the following: NAX3WJXP9F6E

I'm running it with Logic, and so far so good. I would love to read a manual though (?!!). Also, I can't get the Display to show anything, though it did earlier in the day. I tried pressing on the Name/Value or SMPTE/Beats but nothing changes, no reading while Logic is in Play mode (or any other mode). I took me a while to understand that the knobs at the top of each strip are best used with a horizontal swipe rather than the more traditional vertical or even circular movements.

Thank YOU! :love:

paulbreeze wrote:
zouki wrote:How and where do u apply the code (from my iPad)?
Google is your friend. Really... ;)

Open AppStore -> scroll down to redeem -> tap on it and enter redeem code. -> there you go
Ok, tanks but i Can scroll Down As much i Can but no redeem in the AppStore on my iPad...

Zouki

Click on the little icon to the right of your user name which is on the upper right of the screen. A redeem submenu should come available. Click that and enter your code.

Ned Bouhalassa wrote:Great app!! I used the following: NAX3WJXP9F6E

I'm running it with Logic, and so far so good. I would love to read a manual though (?!!). Also, I can't get the Display to show anything, though it did earlier in the day. I tried pressing on the Name/Value or SMPTE/Beats but nothing changes, no reading while Logic is in Play mode (or any other mode). I took me a while to understand that the knobs at the top of each strip are best used with a horizontal swipe rather than the more traditional vertical or even circular movements.

Thank YOU! :love:
For display - try to click Group button, you may pressed this mode and you didn't see time.

Katzenjammer wrote:Fast and simple setup. Have it up and running with Ableton Live. Did a fast test as a remote control for recording from a vocal both. Working well. Mapped up click track on/off to a function button, couldn't find a pre-assigned button for that.

So far no hickups. I'm running it on an iPad2 and some of the text is a bit blurry. The area around "BUSSES", "OUTPUTS", "SE/ARR" and "SMPTE/BEATS" too mention a few. No big thing, the text is readable, just a bit blurry. Like it's too strong anti-alias on the edge of the font.
It is unfortunately issue with display on ipad1-2, on retina there is no blur effect and everything is clear. The problem is on ipad 1-2, font less then 13-14 px will be smeared, because in this screens have small number of pixels. But make the text more as we see it is not possible, otherwise it will not fit on the screen with all current features.

Keebo wrote:Click on the little icon to the right of your user name which is on the upper right of the screen. A redeem submenu should come available. Click that and enter your code.
Well, i'm trying to buy from my ipad and i can't do what you described, do i have to do that from a laptop or desktop?

Zouki

Vitaliy.NET wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:Fast and simple setup. Have it up and running with Ableton Live. Did a fast test as a remote control for recording from a vocal both. Working well. Mapped up click track on/off to a function button, couldn't find a pre-assigned button for that.

It is unfortunately issue with display on ipad1-2, on retina there is no blur effect and everything is clear. The problem is on ipad 1-2, font less then 13-14 px will be smeared, because in this screens have small number of pixels. But make the text more as we see it is not possible, otherwise it will not fit on the screen with all current features.
I think a lot of buttons are too small anyway.
What about an extra setting that if turned on:
Press a small button,
A portion of the screen will pop up with a larger (zoomed in) version of that section.
Like the Soundtower Evolver editor e.g.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”