Opinions about IK Multimedia CSR Classik Studio Reverb please

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

cowudders wrote:Keep up the count-down .... really curious what's coming, taking into account who the programmer is. :)
Is it still Warp69? Or this time it's someone else?

what? CSR becoming Guitar Rig? No free upgrade to CSR x64 then?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:what? CSR becoming Guitar Rig? No free upgrade to CSR x64 then?
IKMultimedia + free?
:?
"What embecile composed this list :/"

:?:

No one is saying that.

We are still in development and when we are closer to release we will have more details for you.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Somehow "still in development" doesn't sound at all close to being released.

antithesist wrote:Somehow "still in development" doesn't sound at all close to being released.
If it was fully developed they would have already released it, I think. Or maybe you don't consider beta testing part of a product's development. Or maybe you don't consider testing a release candidate part of the beta testing process.

ostfront wrote:
cowudders wrote:Keep up the count-down .... really curious what's coming, taking into account who the programmer is. :)
Is it still Warp69? Or this time it's someone else?
Nobody Has An Idea :?:

It will be 64-bit, testing is part of the development process (in my opinion), and what's coming is more than CSR and there's a team of developers as always. That's all I can really say and it is looking like toward the latter part of the month at this point.

Yet, something should be out today, tomorrow or in a week at the latest to hit the mid-November statement. It was stated in Oct. for the next month. That's now. IK is weird. I like some of their products, though. I hope to like this, whatever it is, whenever it is. And yeah, I get that you guys would have to kill yourselves if you leaked. Keep checking your diapers, just in case.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:It will be 64-bit, testing is part of the development process (in my opinion), and what's coming is more than CSR and there's a team of developers as always. That's all I can really say and it is looking like toward the latter part of the month at this point.
More than CSR... hmm... I wonder if it's going to make it's way into T-RackS somehow. Maybe alongside a handful of other new modules. Something fishy is going on here ;)

Now I'm worried if "more than CSR" means no actual CSR, but a new product. Hopefully CSR plus something new? I just want a 64bit CSR. If it has some new algo's than cool, but I hope it it's core, there is still a simple reverb plug-in (or rather suite of them)...
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry, I read a "next" into the latest statement, making it seem to me like the end of Dec. I can hold out a week or two longer. The ironic thing is that this sort of anticipation is often followed by "eh," for me. Occasionally it's not, though. The countdown is officially on hold while they roll ishuttle back to the hangar. I would have said VAB, but I'm currently thinking more toward the other end of the spectrum, like the shoe box I kept my model rockets in.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Now I'm worried if "more than CSR" means no actual CSR, but a new product. Hopefully CSR plus something new? I just want a 64bit CSR. If it has some new algo's than cool, but I hope it it's core, there is still a simple reverb plug-in (or rather suite of them)...
Definitely CSR, maybe more. Maybe not. Probably awesome though. Soon, very soon.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Return to “Effects”