What REAPER Theme are you using?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it seems that one of reapers greatest abilities is customisability, so are there any downloadable 'configurations' for reaper which might change the way the program functions?
eg a config that emulates the piano roll for FLStudio, or a config that uses keyboard shortcuts from cubase, or a config that hides most of the obscure high end features to make it easier for a newcomer, etc..

Currently, my reaper theme looks like this:

hibidy wrote:Currently, my reaper theme looks like this:

You're clipping on track 6.

You're right! I'll fix that in the mix.

Updates on your preferred Reaper themes? I'm currently looking for something to replace default v5 theme - it's not bad, but I'm a bit bored of it...

Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

I like the simplicity of Konzentration so using a slightly tweaked version. Maybe darker than I usually like but I seem to have settled into it and it's the least distracting GUI I've used.

V5 Default.

I'm now using Paulie and it's great, I'm being able to change volumes from the arranger view. Great skin!

I use Black Swan Metallo 2. It's dark and easy on my aging eyes :P

http://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1653/Fusion_RJ%20V1.1

clean and modern layout, and laptop friendly
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

I've been using Janne 2016 for a while now which I really like for it's sleek minimalism and clarity. After seeing this thread though I think I'm gonna try out Fusion_RJ as well.

iLogic also marvelous

"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

@xbitz:
How do you get the mixer-strip layout "track name + m/s" (Fusion, tracks 17-20) ?
Seems not to exist in V5 standard layout?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”