Soundspice Releases 'Dark Speed' and 'Supernatural Glitch Hop' (+Freebees)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm happy to announce that we've released 2 new loop sample collections through the Soundtrack Loops label this month.

The first set is a Drum-N-Bass collection that has a definite IDM edge to it, and could be used in several other genres I'm sure. It is called 'Dark Speed', and more information can be found here - http://soundtrackloops.com/products-pag ... ark-speed/

The 2nd collection is more of a triphop/glitch hop set, that includes some live bass & drums, along with everything else you need for some ambient and/or even some funky-ish tracks, it is called "Supernatural Glitch Hop'. And more information on this title can be found here - http://soundtrackloops.com/products-pag ... out-loops/

Thanks again to KvR local musician and sound designer 3ee for the cool demos. :)

And yes there is a freebee pack available. 20 loop samples (40 actually, 20 in both Acid & Apple format so you can use them instantly regardless of your kind of computer) 1/2 and half, from these 2 new collections. Just check the Soundtrack Loops frontpage and click on 'Free Loops' to go to that section. No account is required (it just ask for a name and email before taking you to the direct download link) and the loops are 100% free to try-before-you-buy, no demos, no nonsense. :)

Thursday *bump*. :)

Friday *bump*. Anyone get a chance to check out the freebees or the mp3 demos yet, comments, loved it, hated it, thought it was just o.k. ? :hihi:

Saturday *bump*. And please note - these are not construction kits, they contain various elements which can be mixed and matched much like a set of kits, but they are not that strict as far usefulness goes, and you get more variety & content as a result. :)

Monday *bump* just in case anyone missed it over the weekend. :)

Wednesday *bump*. I'm told 'Dark Speed' charted on Beatport, I can't seem to navigate that site very well to check myself though ha-ha. Don't forget to grab the freebee loops from Dark Speed & Supernatural Glitch Hop on the Soundtrack Loops site. :)

Just a quick holiday *bump*. Both of these collections are 25% off at Soundtrack Loops this month. And the freebee pack is of course still available if you haven't checked it out yet, no sign up required, and no coupon needed for the sale. :)

I hope everyone had a good x-mas holiday, got to hang out peacefully with their family, and last-but-surely-not-least - got some new music production goodies. :) I'm still waiting for Zebra 3 myself, or if Camel Audio ever puts out a new multi-fx plug. :hihi: Camel customer service ninja Ugo tells me they are still hard at work on Alchemy 2 currently, and I think all us Zebra fans know that Urs and his new code guy are busy in the lab, cooking up Z3 and a bunch of other great stuff for us this coming year. And if that's not enough, you might check out Tone2's new Rayblaster synth. I didn't get much time with it before my computer started having probs, but it sounded pretty fresh to me, way better than Saurus in terms of new sounds at least. :)

The sale continues on Dark Speed and Supernatural Glitch Hop. An the no-sign-up and non-demo freebee loops are still available for them and will be in 2013. 8)

I plan to have sequels to both of them released within the first half of the next year, so keep an eye out for those. And meanwhile, thanks to everyone who has purchased a copy, or even just taken the time to check out the great demo mp3's that KvR local musician and sound designer 3ee made for them. :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”