NI Update Transient Master & Vintage Compressors

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seems NI listening to the gripes. Transient Master updated as standalone with an updated interface. This is a good move. I really like TM but firing up Guitar Rig to use it seems a bit like overkill (although I do love GR).

Also worth noting the Classic Compressors collection is 50% off until Nov. 25! It's showing a price of $114 for me now.

I'm always a bit wary of jumping in on individual NI products, even with the big 50% savings, as they invariably end up in Komplete and I'm left with duplicates all over the place! :lol:

I might actually use these now!

wow nice price for the 3-pack...hmmm

Are there any of those kind of public vouchers around now? There was one from a magazine during the summer that got me $30 off a Kontakt library that was on sale. I'd like to get the 160 or the bundle, though I have IK and McDSP models. The latter also having my only 160. It's a good thing regardless.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Sweet new GUI's. No vst3...

Look so much better than before. I thought it was a shame such good compressors were stuck in GR5 with not so nice GUI's.

Although a tad too minimal in the colouring.

Can't use your vouchers on them though!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I am curious what compressors are being emulated here. I caught the 1176 and the LA 2A but what is the other one? I don't have these and likely will not buy them since I have the IK ones. Also realized the transient shaper from Sonar X1 works in Ableton also so I likely won't buy any of these but I still think they are cool.

KevWestBeats wrote:I am curious what compressors are being emulated here. I caught the 1176 and the LA 2A but what is the other one? I don't have these and likely will not buy them since I have the IK ones. Also realized the transient shaper from Sonar X1 works in Ableton also so I likely won't buy any of these but I still think they are cool.
dbx 160 I believe

Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:
KevWestBeats wrote:I am curious what compressors are being emulated here. I caught the 1176 and the LA 2A but what is the other one? I don't have these and likely will not buy them since I have the IK ones. Also realized the transient shaper from Sonar X1 works in Ableton also so I likely won't buy any of these but I still think they are cool.
dbx 160 I believe

sweet i dont think I have an emulation of that compressor

No vouchers at all on sale items now? I guess they wised up to people using that magazine voucher repeatedly, but you'd ought to be able to use the regular ones. I suppose it's like IK stopping jampoints and discount codes for sales and group buys.

Oh, well. My money is mostly going to hardware now, anyway. A few to several plug-ins will get me another 500-series module, and then there's that Analog Four. Again, I'm glad they did this transition. I presume their SSL emus would be next?

Dam I love this company. Free licenses for all 3 comps + transient master :) lvoely and thank you NI

WHilst I've had these comps as plugins wrapped in GR5 finally they read my mind and met my wishes....STANDALONE VERSIONS HuRRRAH :) Theres some great settings and I love the VCs on individual drum and percussion sounds, my main use for these.

I love these and would I be correct in saying these are still softube?

Yeah, at first I didn't notice it said Softube right on the VU's.

MFXxx wrote:Dam I love this company. Free licenses for all 3 comps + transient master :) lvoely and thank you NI

WHilst I've had these comps as plugins wrapped in GR5 finally they read my mind and met my wishes....STANDALONE VERSIONS HuRRRAH :) Theres some great settings and I love the VCs on individual drum and percussion sounds, my main use for these.

I love these and would I be correct in saying these are still softube?
Do current owners get the free licenses for the standalones? If so, how? I was just in my NI account and didn't see a way to get these.

Some guidance please....

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Effects”