New graphical programming system in the works....

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As I wrote a few posts ago - first I have to finish editing the samples so I can release the update of another one of my products (Armadillo - Virtual Charango). Once that is done I'll be able to focus on releasing the early alpha version of Genera. So it will come, but we'll have to wait a little longer!

... but the new scripter is coming along nicely! :wink:

Is it possible to know the size of default dll file produced by Genera? ThePiz makes files less then 70 kb using his programming enviroment while Synthedit makes much larger files by default.

0kb? :) Right now Genera produces no exported dll file. In fact, right now Genera doesn't even produce a save file! That'll change, of course - remember, we're still in an early alpha stage.

Tomorrow wil be exactly 2 month since testversion of Genera has been announced. We demand feedback on the subject!
Lack of feedback can cause the level of anxiety and constipation to increase, with pain in the arse as a consequence of the mental hazard.

The delay is because we are preparing something BIG! (Actually it's something small that we hope will make big news).

To alleviate any constipation issues, may I suggets to have a Raspberry Pie?;)

Just a few more days... (I hope)

Raspberry Pie works nice for guts but this mental issue is far more demanding. While waiting for the Genera, I will just take another 32 Mb of pure Toshiba DIMM, year 1998, for temporary relief and sleeping problems.
Cheers!

Hi Tzarls,
any news ?
thanks
a.

Tzarls wrote:
A DOS-like screen makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hi guys.

First of all, I'm very sorry for the long delay at answering. I just didn't want to answer with the usual "Have patience" and the new video took longer than expected. Anyway, the project has gone thru some changes, all for the better, but those changes have taken some time, so still no demo - but it's getting closer!

Here's the latest video showing the new features we've built into Genera. Basically we've been able to port all of our code (actually some third party's code - our own code worked with no changes!) to work on the Raspberry Pi (ARM/Linux). That could be the first step for getting Genera working on some other devices (mobile anyone?). It also means that we can get a higher audience when it comes to financing the project, and that has to be a good thing for everyone. We'll see how thing evolve from here.

Hope you like the new video, even though it has nothing to do with audio or modular synthesis. And once again, sorry for the huge latency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVU4mI9hZro

Return to “Modular Synthesis”