What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRAF

10134 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 am Alchemy v1.50.1 Release Candidate 2 Now Available

Hi,

We're very pleased to make available Alchemy v1.50.1 Release Candidate 2. This update fixes the bugs found in RC 1.

It is not necessary to download the content if you are updating from v1.50.0 or v1.50.1 RC 1. Simply download and run the plugin installer for your system. The plugin will be updated to the latest version and your projects will continue to load as before.

To download the release candidate you will need to expand the Alchemy section and look for the following entries:

Alchemy Plugin v1.50.1 - RC 2 (Mac)
Alchemy Plugin v1.50.1 - RC 2 (Windows)

Release Notes

Please read the release notes for a full list of new features and bug fixes in this version.

Important!

Using Alchemy v1.5 for the first time will prompt to scan for presets, which populates the preset database. This will also update your presets to a format that is incompatible with earlier versions so we recommend making a backup of your Presets folder before proceeding with the update.

Please be aware that this is a Release Candidate version of Alchemy 1.50.1. It has been tested to the best of our ability, but the possibility of bugs still remains and so we recommend those of you working on important projects wait for the official release.

Questions and Bug Reports

For immediate installation problems you will get the quickest response by posting in this thread. If you find any bugs please report them by following our Bug Reporting guidelines, and post details of how to reproduce the problem to FogBugz. If we can't reproduce the bug, we can't fix it so please make sure the instructions are clear and concise, thanks.

Peace,
Camel Audio.
KVRAF

19334 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 am

"Fixed Biolabs skin" - is gorgeous!
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:56 am

EvilDragon wrote:There wasn't a Player release of previous RC, in the end, was it?

It will be ready later today or tomorrow - there is a technical problem preventing us from making the RC available right at the minute. Sorry for the delay - but I think it will be worth it :)

Peace,
Andy.
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 am

OK, I changed my mind ... :oops:

EvilDragon wrote:There wasn't a Player release of previous RC, in the end, was it?

If you log in now and visit the RC page for Alchemy Player you will see RC 2 is available to download.

The Windows version is not the final build as it contains one small bug: the title bar preset list contains the "presets to buy" list as well, but that should be permanently hidden in the title bar list. This bug will be corrected when the next build is available. The Mac version does not have this bug.

Peace,
Andy.
KVRist

281 posts since 8 Jul, 2009, from Bay Area, California

Postby S1gnsOfL1fe; Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Tested this earlier today on Mac...everything works solidly and the Biolabs skin is gorgeous!!! Well done once again.

You guys rock!! :tu:
KVRist

117 posts since 4 Aug, 2012

Postby baconpriest; Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 am

This fixed my browser problem. All working well now, cheers!
KVRAF

8590 posts since 15 Sep, 2001, from Las Vegas,USA

Postby Teksonik; Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:28 am

Downloading now....... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
KVRist

497 posts since 3 Dec, 2011

Postby waltercruz; Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 am

After have started the demo of the full Alchemy, how can I come back to the simple Alchemy Player? Can't find a option on menu.
KVR/eSoundz: waltercruz
My soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/waltercruz
KVRian

1182 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:14 am

Thank's , working solid here! :tu:
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
KVRAF

9545 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 am

waltercruz wrote:After have started the demo of the full Alchemy, how can I come back to the simple Alchemy Player? Can't find a option on menu.

Just click the "SIMPLE" button?
ugo
KVRAF

5455 posts since 6 Jan, 2003, from Leesburg VA, USA

Postby ugo; Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:01 am

Yes, the Simple GUI mode is also the Alchemy Player interface. Also, once the demo period has expired, the interface will automatically revert to only the simple mode.
KVRer

10 posts since 30 Oct, 2012

Postby mjs617; Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm

My first time with Alchemy and I am truly amazed at how much it has to offer. So great to have a full 4 weeks to evaluate. Highly likely that this will be my next VST purchase.

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

Return to Camel Audio