What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

A bit of an old school easy listening

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

thedeadsoul
KVRist

200 posts since 22 Oct, 2009, from Bandung, Indonesia

Postby thedeadsoul; Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 pm A bit of an old school easy listening

Hi all,

I have just worked on one of my older songs (made in late 90's or early 00's, can't remember the exact year), and would appreciate some feedback. It's a bit of an old school easy listening, no fancy sounds and synths :) Anyone who would like to collaborate, especially on the saxophone part is welcome, I don't think I did a good work with the saxophone using keyboard.. :cry:

Here are the links to:

soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/thedeadsoul/light

and soundclick:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11999620

Comments are welcome..!

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul
seismic1
KVRAF

6773 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 pm

This is nice and mellow, Adi. It had me thinking of Tom Selleck movies :) I like the rhythm section on here. It grooves along nicely with some nice fills and rolls. I guess the sax sound isn't entirely convincing but the lead lines are nice. Maybe try a nice soft Moog or ARP sound instead. It might work.

Nice track :)
thedeadsoul
KVRist

200 posts since 22 Oct, 2009, from Bandung, Indonesia

Postby thedeadsoul; Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 pm

@seismic1: many thanks, Tim, appreciate the comment. I will try your suggestion, the saxophone is too digital, I think. Or maybe I will look someone to collaborate with :)

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe