Brainworx Vertigo VSC-2 is released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's still going, I copped Vertigo finally!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:It's still going, I copped Vertigo finally!
Me too! Wasn't planning any shopping until Black Friday and then this no-brainer turns up.

cyphersuit wrote:Vertigo VSC-2

you can get it only today at plugin alliance for 99 instead of 299 usd (or 80 €).

just use the code in the marketplace bargain thread!
This is exactly why it is foolish to buy plugins when they first come out.
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

If it wasnt for this thread, I wouldn't have noticed.

My bank account hates you guys!

:D
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Well I didn't like the Vertigo plugin enough but thanks to this thread I got the SPL Vitalizer for cheap as hell! :D

So thanks for that!

Weird enough, I do remember absolutely raving about the Vertigo hardware comp a few years ago but I have kind of grown out of that "gluey" sound now.. not sure why.

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:Well I didn't like the Vertigo plugin enough but thanks to this thread I got the SPL Vitalizer for cheap as hell! :D

So thanks for that!
Damn! You made me spend another $99. :help:

Either the code has expired or doesn't work on SPL Vitalizer MK2-T?
Cowbells!

dalor wrote:Either the code has expired or doesn't work on SPL Vitalizer MK2-T?
I had the Vitalizer in my cart with the discount coupon applied for 8 hours refreshing the page every 15 minutes before I decided to buy which was 26 minutes ago. :hihi: Sorry you couldn't make it. From what I understand they put up these quick sales now and then on their Facebook page.

bmanic wrote:Well I didn't like the Vertigo plugin enough but thanks to this thread I got the SPL Vitalizer for cheap as hell! :D

So thanks for that!

Weird enough, I do remember absolutely raving about the Vertigo hardware comp a few years ago but I have kind of grown out of that "gluey" sound now.. not sure why.

Cheers!
bManic

i could never work out where these specials were coming from as i never got an email and i am on their list, and i finally worked it out, check out their facebook for all this stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/pluginalliance

:)

I grabbed vitalizer also, no brainer, it's the best of the "exciters" around.

jensa wrote:
dalor wrote:Either the code has expired or doesn't work on SPL Vitalizer MK2-T?
I had the Vitalizer in my cart with the discount coupon applied for 8 hours refreshing the page every 15 minutes before I decided to buy which was 26 minutes ago. :hihi: Sorry you couldn't make it. From what I understand they put up these quick sales now and then on their Facebook page.
I tried an hour ago and it didn't accept the code. Bought VSC-2 yesterday and demo'd MKT2, should have got em' both on the same time. HMPF
Last edited by dalor on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cowbells!

I picked up the vertigo too. I didnt test the Vitilizer...probably saved me an another 100!

dw

I could be wrong about this, but it seems one is being forced to choose a 32 OR 64 bit installer for the price of $99. Ive seen this one other time and cant remember where but if i am being asked to pay for a 32 bnit version of the plugin, and then again for a 64 bit version, thats not much of a deal really to me, nor does it seem like fair business.
There ya have it...

Without more info I'm going to say you're wrong about that. The installers are free. You're paying for a license key.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Good point. After considering your post, im 100% sure you are correct. Thanks for getting me straightened out.
There ya have it...

Ultrasonic wrote:Good point. After considering your post, im 100% sure you are correct. Thanks for getting me straightened out.
lol, I can't quite tell now if that's sarcasm, It's just that I'm looking at their download page right now, I can download everything in 32-bit and 64-bit. The plugins will run for 14 days on a trial license, but if I have a key they will be activated.

So I'm just prompting you for more info, what is causing you to think you have to pay twice? Do you have a license that is only accepted by either the 32 or 64 bit version of the plugin?

I've been using PA plugins before they were PA, on 32-bit and 64-bit platforms, and I've never had to pay twice.
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “Effects”