What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

One-Synth-Challenge 46: Triple Cheese - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist
 
280 posts since 1 Dec, 2011

Postby ClaRago; Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 am

Wow :) The famous "Panna cotta" warriors, be scared of their creme caramel weapons! :hihi:


Yes they can definitely wobble anyone off the surface of the earth with their weapons.
KVRist
 
262 posts since 20 Apr, 2012

Postby adagiocm; Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Mmmmm, death by creme caramel..... Yum.... :D :D :D
User avatar
KVRian
 
581 posts since 21 Aug, 2010, from Cagliari - (Sardinia)
    

Postby bzur; Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 pm

A death has never been so sweet...
KVRist
 
119 posts since 21 Aug, 2012

Postby Rob West; Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:57 pm

:D
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2417 posts since 17 Mar, 2011, from Spain
    

Postby IrionDaRonin; Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:32 am

Title
Na Die Reën (After the rain)

Instances
24 instances of U-He Triple Cheese

Free Effects
JB Barricade Pro
Voxengo MSED
Flux BitterSweet
MG Tempo Delay
MG TriggerGate
FL Parametric EQ 2
FL Limiter
FL Filter
FL Peak Controller (LFO tool)

The song

Image
Clic on image to download directly SoundCloud OSC Group to play it before and leave some comments if you please.

Track made in about 12 hours.
A nice freebie i can tell, even with the bugs i could finish the whole track.
In any case, i got fun making this track as usual and learn somethings.
Close your eyes, open your mind and imagination and enjoy the mesmerizing pads, the fretless bass and the plucky layered melodies.
Difficult to make a proper kick, so i passed about to make a kick sound and used the kick frequencies (50~120 Hz) to power up the huge subbass, which is layered with other bass sometimes.
The main pitch use gave the track an asian touch, like playing a Guzheng or something. It isn't marvellous when you find nice ways to give dynamic to sounds? :)

Dedicated to Sasha ;)

As usually, any problem, let me know and feel free to comment and criticize my work.
I hope you all like the track.

This month will be difficult. But well, i will try it again for a Zebra... :hihi:

Have a good day, and good luck everyone :)
Image
User avatar
KVRist
 
351 posts since 23 Mar, 2011, from Schwerte, Germany
  

Postby RuediRena; Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Third in our series of little audio artifacts:

11 instances of Triple Cheese, Kjaerhus Classic Reverb on two tracks, Classic Delay on master track.

Dynamic Range: 15 (we had some problems compressing this one and decided to leave it as is :? Turn it up!)

Image

Download Black Flash Dub here.

http://soundcloud.com/ruedirena/ruedirena-black-flash-dub
KVRist
 
119 posts since 21 Aug, 2012

Postby Rob West; Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:48 pm

RuediRena wrote:Third in our series of little audio artifacts:

11 instances of Triple Cheese, Kjaerhus Classic Reverb on two tracks, Classic Delay on master track.

Dynamic Range: 15 (we had some problems compressing this one and decided to leave it as is :? Turn it up!)

Image

Download Black Flash Dub here.

http://soundcloud.com/ruedirena/ruedirena-black-flash-dub


Catchy tune!
KVRist
 
54 posts since 28 Jan, 2012

Postby loris16148; Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Yo its Loris

This month's submission

Tensile Strength

Made using only Triple Cheese plugin by Uhe. Created in FL Studio. 16 instances of TC plugin none sampled. Effects used: Volume Control.

I tried to restrict myself as much as possible on this OSC entry. TC was wonderful for string sounds. Some patches are created, some are tweaked. No compression, no limiting, and no special effects of any kind used except those provided by the synth.

DR = 15

http://soundcloud.com/loris-solic/loris ... e-strength
User avatar
KVRist
 
456 posts since 6 Nov, 2011, from The Netherlands

Postby solidtrax; Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 am

Have not read all posts, didn't listen to any songs yet... but Aiyn Zahev made us realize it has been a while since our last OSC contribution, so... let's do it again. This u-he synth is nice, brings back memories and let's try to cook something interesting with it!!!

Good to be back! :D
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2417 posts since 17 Mar, 2011, from Spain
    

Postby IrionDaRonin; Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 am

solidtrax wrote:Have not read all posts, didn't listen to any songs yet... but Aiyn Zahev made us realize it has been a while since our last OSC contribution, so... let's do it again. This u-he synth is nice, brings back memories and let's try to cook something interesting with it!!!

Good to be back! :D


If you come with a EDM track, bring us a nice kick sound :P

I will be busy a couple of days, i'm making a demotrack for RayBlaster and there is no much time.

Have a good day, guys :)
Image
User avatar
KVRist
 
351 posts since 23 Mar, 2011, from Schwerte, Germany
  

Postby RuediRena; Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Third in our series of little audio artifacts:

Newly uploaded version! Proper mix!

12 instances of Triple Cheese (added one rattling snare component), ReaEQ (tuned the kick drums) Kjaerhus Classic Reverb on two tracks, Classic Delay on master track in those Dub parts, Baxter EQ and Kjaerhus Classic Compressor on master.

Dynamic Range: 14 (Lost one, gained thickness in sound :D )

Image

Click to download Black Flash Dub.

http://soundcloud.com/ruedirena/ruedirena-black-flash-dub
KVRist
 
280 posts since 1 Dec, 2011

Postby ClaRago; Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 am

Cocheese-s-Rain-Dance
It's Gouda be the (Indian) Chief
Image

13 instances of TC.
Tone2 Bifilter
Inbuild Logic EQ,Reverb ,Echo.
User avatar
KVRist
 
456 posts since 6 Nov, 2011, from The Netherlands

Postby solidtrax; Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:16 am

IrionDaRonin wrote:
solidtrax wrote:Have not read all posts, didn't listen to any songs yet... but Aiyn Zahev made us realize it has been a while since our last OSC contribution, so... let's do it again. This u-he synth is nice, brings back memories and let's try to cook something interesting with it!!!

Good to be back! :D


If you come with a EDM track, bring us a nice kick sound :P

I will be busy a couple of days, i'm making a demotrack for RayBlaster and there is no much time.

Have a good day, guys :)


RayBlaster looks interesting!!
KVRist
 
217 posts since 16 Mar, 2005, from Nürnberg, Germany
 

Postby Bjulin; Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:43 am

it really is! i'm working on a demo, too... there really are sounds, you couldn't do with any other synth!

i just wish i weren't that uninspired at the moment ;)
well, maybe the second place, i took with alchemy motivates and inspires me a bit! ;)
User avatar
KVRAF
 
3910 posts since 15 Dec, 2009
 

Postby V'ger; Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:53 am

Good number of tracks already. This could be one of the most popular synths if the submission level continues which would be a bit surprising.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments