Kuassa Amplifikation Vermilion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,

Kuassa releases a new guitar amp plugin called Amplifikation Vermilion.

Amplifikation Vermilion has 3 types of amps, 2 channels on each amps (clean and lead) with built in tremolo, spring reverb and of course IR loader.

The clean channel is designed for country, soul, funk, blues, or most older "roots" music style, even indie-pop tracks. The Lead Channel are able to deliver rich and fluid overdrive leads for more modern style of rock to heavier stuff.

Please try from our download page.

Comments are welcome :)

Thank you,

Haven't tried it yet, but I gotta say; that's a really handsome looking GUI :)

Wish I had a real amp that looked that pretty.

Last edited by dimitar on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

dimitar wrote:A short demo with the new amp!
Love it!
http://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-vermilion
Dimi - outstanding as always Dude
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

Dimi,

Thank you very much for the demo. Great Work!

:)

Andywanders wrote:Haven't tried it yet, but I gotta say; that's a really handsome looking GUI :)

:D Thanks...

Glad to hear that the GUI looks good from you :)

This is your best work to date, IMO. A very versatile amp and it really expands on your clean sounds. It also works extremely well and naturally with all my outboard hardware pedals and like Amplification Creme I can just drop it in a track and start playing. It's as simple as having that practice combo in the corner. Great job!

aradaz wrote:
Andywanders wrote:Haven't tried it yet, but I gotta say; that's a really handsome looking GUI :)

:D Thanks...

Glad to hear that the GUI looks good from you :)
Tried it briefly yesterday and I gotta say... It sounds as good as it looks...

BEAUTIFUL :)

Nice work Ardaz. Think this will be on my Christmas list.

Hi Wasi, Andy,

Thank you for the comments.

:)

i didn't even demo before buying. first of all, it's Aradaz, so i know it's quality stuff (been a fan since Aradaz Crunch, White and Green days... pity the Aradaz Red never materialized!). second, at that price, it's a no-brainer. you can't have too many amp sims.

long time ago i visited a friend of my parents'. he had a 20W Fender tube combo amp (don't know which one) and a Fender guitar in his garage. that was the first time i've ever picked up electric guitar in my life (and immediately fingered Smoke On the Water by ear, naturally...). i then decided that i'm going to have an electric guitar.

when i turned on Vermillion and set it to the drive channel... well, it sounded EXACTLY like that amp. at least it sounds exactly as i remember it sounded :-) so this amp kind of brings back old memories for me. plus it sounds superb.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:i didn't even demo before buying. first of all, it's Aradaz, so i know it's quality stuff (been a fan since Aradaz Crunch, White and Green days... pity the Aradaz Red never materialized!). second, at that price, it's a no-brainer. you can't have too many amp sims.

long time ago i visited a friend of my parents'. he had a 20W Fender tube combo amp (don't know which one) and a Fender guitar in his garage. that was the first time i've ever picked up electric guitar in my life (and immediately fingered Smoke On the Water by ear, naturally...). i then decided that i'm going to have an electric guitar.

when i turned on Vermillion and set it to the drive channel... well, it sounded EXACTLY like that amp. at least it sounds exactly as i remember it sounded :-) so this amp kind of brings back old memories for me. plus it sounds superb.
Great story!

I play electric guitar because of my beloved father (R.I.P). He bought a Japan Fender Stratocaster (50th anniversary) for me when I was 16 and I still use it today. Amplifikation Vermilion is designed for using this fender :) (especially on clean channels) but of course I also tested this using another guitars.

BTW, thank you for your trust to our products. :D

Amplifikation Vermilion Video on youtube by Tim Carter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFvCriG2wTM

It indeed sounds very good. :D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:It indeed sounds very good. :D
Thank you jens... :D

I swear Vermillion sounds analog... I've been playing for hours using the TWIN WITH REVERB preset - with my neck pickup on my LP it is just amazing sounding. I did add a bit of chorus using Oligarc's Chorus. The picking nuances, the Harmonics, etc., sounds like an actual tube amp (and I own 2 tube amps in my arsenal of amps). It is one of the most realistic analog sounding sims I've ever heard. I'll be buying this baby in the next day or so. I already own CREME and this new one is DA BOMB!!!! Congrats to the developers and GUI designer too.

Do yourself a favor and check out the Demo. "Amazing" is the only word I can think of to use. GREAT JOB BOYS. This sim should take the amp modeling world to a whole new level of realistic analog sound.
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

Return to “Effects”