[Dubstep] Whisper

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://soundcloud.com/electronic-wolf/whisper

Hey people,

I've put a lot of work into this track.
I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings

Wolf

Very cosmopolitan, I'm sure. Oriental riffs, ***step, Britney, birdsong but no lounge this time. Nice sounds and a great kick.

Good work :)

That lead is mad. Also like how the drums change to double-time. Not so common in typical Dubstep tracks. Very good stuff.

@ seismic: thanks for the heads up! I'm glad you liked the oriental strings (good old RA), the kick drum (also my favorite) and even spotted the birds. you have good ears! the next time I might do some lounge again... :hihi:

@ no_use: hey thanks for stopping by! cool that you enjoyed the rhythmic variations and the "mad bass" 8) ...

cheers!

wolf

Lots of interesting 'stuff' in this. I'm probably not supposed to like it...
But I do :hihi:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:Lots of interesting 'stuff' in this. I'm probably not supposed to like it...
But I do :hihi:

hi man, thanks for the listen and nevertheless deciding to like it. phew, that was a close thing... :hihi:

cheers

wolf

Quite musical and varied. There is not a dull moment. Well done.

(Just keep in mind dubstep is hot now but is probably going to sound dated in 10 years.)

FrantzM wrote:Quite musical and varied. There is not a dull moment. Well done.

(Just keep in mind dubstep is hot now but is probably going to sound dated in 10 years.)
hey Frantz, thanks a lot for these strong words! now that's enough positive energy for the rest of my day... 8)

greetings

wolf

Return to “Music Cafe”