Crysonic Apology

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thefyn wrote:
Compyfox wrote:I won't go into this anymore - read the backlogs.
Did you lose cash? Yes or no?
Wow, you're pushy, aren't you?

Well I look forward to the new limiter. It looks nice and multiband! I liked the sound of spectraPhy so it's promising to me.
The more you learn - the less you understand

thefyn wrote:
Compyfox wrote:I won't go into this anymore - read the backlogs.
Did you lose cash? Yes or no?
I experience audio drop out every few seconds for a few seconds with every plug in whether a single plug in on a single tracks or several running.

I'm surprised I can't find anyone discussing this.....I have a very high end DAW, can run many copies of omnisphere guitar rig, etc, etc.

It took three months to get all my authorizations and the fact that for me these plug ins do not work and I can't get support not to mention that their page LIES about updates, telling customers they will get email automatically.

I do feel like this company is stealing from me and probably from others.

Does anybody have any idea about this audio drop out problem?

I do like the way some of the plug ins make things sound, but they are impossible to use.

I wish I would have never gone down this rabbit hole.....I really do want the sound the mastering plugins have provided for some of my big dance and hiphop tracks.

I'm looking for help...is this a known bug? If the plug ins just worked for me I would feel fine about the product.

Crysonic are basically just a huge spamming machine. I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting any help from them. In all my dealings with them they where extremely rude and unhelpful.

ITS BACK FROM THE DEAD AGAIN!

I experience audio drop out every few seconds for a few seconds with every plug in whether a single plug in on a single tracks or several running.
That's sounds like a symptom of them not being activated although I'm sure you must have activated them. I've never had a problem with dropouts like you describe. Although I have been having an issue recently when opening projects which are using their plug-ins and the plug-ins only begin processing after the GUI has been opened.

Regards
Kraznet
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Theres a sucker born every minute......

.....and Crysonic will be waiting for you hahahaahaha
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Theres a sucker born every minute......

I feel sorry for anyone who buys from him that isn't aware of his shady history but anyone who's been here for awhile has been warned over and over.....not much sympathy for them. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Theres a sucker born every minute......

I feel sorry for anyone who buys from him that isn't aware of his shady history but anyone who's been here for awhile has been warned over and over.....not much sympathy for them. :shrug:
Well I guess I am one of those idiots as I have dealt with them twice now. First time AM No-brainer couple years ago and did have some aggravation but got things resolved, even when activating again on a new computer. Secondly I bought one of their newer current bundles so it was either a day to two weeks for some of those plugs to get up and running. For me it is now a matter how well they compete with similar plugs in my VST Folder. Got them for dirt cheap.

Keef Baker wrote:ITS BACK FROM THE DEAD AGAIN!
Zombie Cat.

Alive. Dead. Undead.

Remember the old adage

"if somethings too good to be true........."

Crysonic prices are dirt cheap and are always on special while quoting the original price for a single plugin aroubnf $100.

Ive never seen their stuff being sold for "full price".
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Yeah, I've lost count of the emails "got over $800 of software for only $40".

I'll just quote Hustle....

Find someone who wants something for nothing and then give him nothing for something.

I never read forums, learned about Crysonic's reputation after the fact...bought their bundle for $49 a few days ago, with the intention of using one or two of their plugins.

Well, they all work, some better than others but still. I also got the activation codes the next day.

This said, I'm old, never take the time and effort to follow forums and every goddamn thread just for the sake of it and generally out-of-touch with reality relatively to what's in or not.

But I really cannot complain. Their plugins do what they're supposed to do.

So, just wanted to take two minutes to chime in on "evil" Crysonic. I'm happy for what I paid, got prompt service towards the activation and find their plugins useful. That's all.
Thank you, Goodnight

.. another sock puppet? They must be getting desperate. This thread and several others are starting to show their teeth. :tu:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

mactatio wrote: So, just wanted to take two minutes to chime in on "evil" Crysonic. I'm happy for what I paid, got prompt service towards the activation and find their plugins useful. That's all.
In time you will learn...experience can be a bitch ;)

Return to “Effects”