CronoX 4

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Agree with all of that... :D

Just want to chime in, that I'm currently going through the Cronosphere soundset (a commercial set for CronoX 3) with CrX4 - thankfully it seems to work
just great without compability issues.

God, I can't stop playing these arpeggiated sounds - there are just plain beautiful... Peter - don't you think it's a shame, that this set is now somewhere hidden in the legacy section ?

Just some more 2 cents from me...

Cheers

Wouldn't it be great to have a true SampleStart modulation for whole length of a loaded sample? :) If Crx4 would have had it in loop sampler, it could then produce supersaw-like sounds.

uniwersalna wrote:Wouldn't it be great to have a true SampleStart modulation for whole length of a loaded sample? :) If Crx4 would have had it in loop sampler, it could then produce supersaw-like sounds.
Thanks for your feedback uniwersalna,
Not sure what you mean though, you can modulate Sample Start (its Aux Mod 3 for the Loop Sampler), however, I cant see what this has to do with "supersaw".

[quote="losan"Peter - don't you think it's a shame, that this set is now somewhere hidden in the legacy section ?[/quote]

Yes, absolutely, I just not found the time to really check it 1:1 against CronoX 3 and maybe fix anything that might be there ... thats the reason. Its a great set, I know :)

losan wrote:Hi Peter,

Nonetheless some suggestions:

Thank you, I appreciate it, not sure what and when, but I really thank you!

i just wanted to ask about any probability to add such features in future:

1. SampleStart for whole length of loaded sample (i mean: broader samplestart range than just 10.000 samples)
2. Random 1,2,3,4 modulators - it could free-up the four LFOs from generating random cycles, and save them for something else.

Don't get me wrong Dear Peter. I know that suggesting any features is impolite in some ways, and im very, very sorry for that. I like the demo of Cronox4 a lot. I have spent on it hours and hours giving it a shot, and every time i stand before a question to buy it or not, i find that there are some tiny limitations (like those above) which completely disrupt my workflow (i create sounds from scratch).

I just want to know is there ANY CHANCE, ANY PROBABILITY to have it implemented ever (in unspecified time in future)?

The temptation is great, but the budget is not so elastic :(

Its ok, Uniwersalna,
I count your votes for such features, but we have currently no plan as to when to add new features.
Thank you for your feedback

Heads up to Sonar users. Make sure you install CrX4 as administrator. Otherwise Sonar won't see the VST upon scanning.

Only have spent a few minutes with CrX4. It sounds amazing. Rich and tasty.

Cheers,
Gordon

Thank you Gordon!

Sure thing Peter. I hope I was the only one.

Cheers,
Gordon

...hi, one small "feedback":

after saving a preset under a new name, the "old" preset ist still loaded.
maybe crx4 should load the preset with the new name automatically?

greetings from cologne :)

thanks for the feedback1

Peter, do you have an estimate of when there might be a bug fix release of Crx4? I don't want to rely on it fully with the FX-bug I reported earlier still in existence. Just checking, you know. :-)

Jensa,
can you link me to what you are referring to, please ?

It was an email I sent you early November. Here's the bugs:

* Clicking the Reverse-button below the the sample display don't update the sample display until clicking the area or changing any of the start, loop start/end parameters.

* When using the filters in SERIAL the second effect slot is not affecting the sound even if it's ON. It only affects the sound IFF the first effect is set to ON too.

Thanks. :-)

Return to “LinPlug”