What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Wusik EVE V3 and Garageband Crash

Official support for: wusik.com

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

KVRist

391 posts since 26 Apr, 2006

Postby Asuyuka; Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:20 pm Wusik EVE V3 and Garageband Crash

This is more mere annoyance than frustration, since I have FL Studio which works fine, just...

Trying to use EVE 3 on GarageBand 5 pukes out an error saying that there's a problem with the plugin and then deletes it.

MacBook, Intel, Mid 2009, running Mountain Lion. :)
KVRAF

2746 posts since 29 Feb, 2004

Postby asseca; Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:48 am

EVE 3 is a 32-bit only plugin.

So, are you 100% sure GarageBand is running in 32-bit mode ??
KVRist

Postby Asuyuka; Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 pm

asseca wrote:EVE 3 is a 32-bit only plugin.

Oh, whoops. Any idea if you can switch it to 32 bit mode? (I'm a Windows user primarily, so I'm a newb to new world Macs. I love my classic Macs, though.)

ETA: It's running in 32 bit mode.
KVRAF

Postby asseca; Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Asuyuka wrote:

Oh, whoops. Any idea if you can switch it to 32 bit mode? (I'm a Windows user primarily, so I'm a newb to new world Macs. I love my classic Macs, though.)

I don't have GarageBand, so I can't help you with that, there should be an option, either in one of the menus or via the finder options of GarageBand ...
KVRist

Postby Asuyuka; Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 am

asseca wrote:
Asuyuka wrote:

I don't have GarageBand, so I can't help you with that, there should be an option, either in one of the menus or via the finder options of GarageBand ...

Its already in 32-bit mode ^^; XD; The Processes lists says as much. But it just boots, says it has a problem, and deletes the component.
KVRAF

Postby asseca; Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 am

Is it possible to test with Reaper demo, just so we know if VST and AU are working OK with REAPER. If not, then there is either a problem with EVE in Mountain Lion OR there is an installation problem.
KVRist

Postby Asuyuka; Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 pm

asseca wrote:Is it possible to test with Reaper demo, just so we know if VST and AU are working OK with REAPER. If not, then there is either a problem with EVE in Mountain Lion OR there is an installation problem.

Tested already with AULab, and it opened and played fine. Haven't tried the VST one, because I've been too lazy to build someone's AUVST wrapper for my own, and don't know of any DAWs that would support it (that don't cost a lot of money.)

ETA: Tested on Reaper with Demo, 32 Bit Intel install, VST. Opened fine and saw sounds, made noise. Think its Garageband having a problem...

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Return to Wusik.com