Call to Arms: Charity 2012 (Charity ended. Final calculation: $15211 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks, he'll be creating a custom kit for me but has not contacted me yet.

KEv

Rabid wrote:I should have bid harder on the Synth Magic stuff. Never heard of it before this auction. After loosing out on the Quadra I've bought five of their Kontakt instruments. Nice 70's analog machines.
I totally agree : great value for money.New Kontak instrument ( Korg Delta) released this week end.

A quick follow up on the charity:

Today I have transferred the net amount of $14370 to Save the Children. You can see the final calculations on page 1. I sent my contact person Lone Buchardt an email, informing her about the transaction.

When I receive the diploma on the amount I will take a picture of it and post it here.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Thanks once again to Luftrum for organising this, coincidental for totting things up, all the developers for their generosity, and all participants for breaking the previous total.

I already managed to use Alpha 3 on a completed track, and yesterday I received my copy of Orion. It is very impressive.

Thanks to all.

Has everyone received their items? I'm only missing the Propellerhead Balance. They did contact me 10 days ago and asked for my account and address. Have not received a shipping notice and assume it is an overseas shipment.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

I haven't got any news from 2C Audio yet.

I have received the email from Luftrum with them on cc confirming that I had paid, but got no reply.
I emailed back, and Luftrum confirmed again that everything was OK, but still no answer from 2C Audio...

Did the ones bidding on the 2 other products from 2C Audio received their product?

Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

[quote="ontol"]I was high bidder on the B2 and Aether.

After checking with Luftrum, I contacted them through the support link on the 2C site and in a few days had my credits to buy the downloads from the Galbanum store.

If you haven't got a user account at 2CAudio/Galbanum, go ahead and create one before you contact them. Include your user account info in the contact.[/quote]

Tx for the tip. I have done what you recommended just after I read your reply. I will see if I get an answer this week.

How good do Aether & B2 sound? The Aether review was really positive on Computer Music.

I just hope that Breeze will also sound good.

Today, I have received two diplomas from Save the Children on the amount we donated, one on Danish Kroners and one on US Dollars. I will keep the DKr diploma myself. :)

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

:hail:

Luftrum wrote:Today, I have received two diplomas from Save the Children on the amount we donated, one on Danish Kroners and one on US Dollars. I will keep the DKr diploma myself. :)
Luftrum, that's great, so happy to see this. Thanks a lot for managing this!

Fantastic!! :tu:

That feels good :)

Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”