music for web crawling robots

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Recent research indicates that web crawling robots are rapidly growing music consumer group, so for once, I'll try to be early on something. This is specially designed to please data munching automatons.

listen here

The full set is now on Bandcamp...

If any of KVR folk would like this as a x-mass present from me, let me know. I made a couple of nicely packaged miniCDRs, to give out here and there. It looks like this:

The shipping is one me, so you you'd need to do is to supply a physical address to post to.
Edit: let's have another round, the offer stands for Dec 2013.
Last edited by Zombie Queen on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Forever doomed to crawl the clouds, endlessly searching for the Holy Grail, or failing that, Barry Manilow's back catalogue. Could be a Christmas No. 1 in China.

Bits of this reminded me of BOC.

Nice wallpaper :)

awesome work! the robots (and china!) thank you!

Very nice! Good beat and you can spot weld to it.

Hey, thanks! What's a BOC? Broadband Of China? Binary Orient Communications?
seismic1 wrote:Could be a Christmas No. 1 in China.
I'd have to change the title first, or it could get a ban, I guess.

Zombie Queen wrote:Hey, thanks! What's a BOC? Broadband Of China? Binary Orient Communications?
seismic1 wrote:Could be a Christmas No. 1 in China.
I'd have to change the title first, or it could get a ban, I guess.
Blue Oyster Cult :hihi:

If it were banned, your street-cred would be enhanced. Marketing opportunity.

A bump for I added parts 2 and 3 out of planned 8.

Very enjoyable! Especially so, as by coincidence I am currently writing a web-crawling robot - I'm sure it too will appreciate the music when it gets to hear it :)

Zombie The Casiopeia. very nice stuff. :love: especially the blues.

BOC is Boards of Canada.
"It dreamed itself along"

Binary Orient Communications gets my vote.

I enjoyed this, would sit nicely on the Bedroom Research cataloge
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Rogue Router Blues FTW. Industrial leisure music for automatons. I liked the sounds on here, and the cool guitar. Sign me up for the firmware update.

Good work :)

Terrific troika of raw weirdness! Rogue Router Blues gets the nod here but they were all super fun. 8)
Image Image

I've listened off and on to tracks you've posted here ever since the one about hats ("My head can wear any hat of any size," always gets in my head) that you did for one of the monthly contests a few years ago. I think it has come time for me to tell you why I hate your music:

It sounds like something I'd want to do, or try to do, then would scrap the next day because it sounds like crap. Then you go and do it and it's all magical fun that always makes me grin. It makes me want to go into my room, do some gleeful bashing on keyboards and guitars and make awesome happen. But it doesn't happen that way.

I've been avoiding following anyone on Soundcloud because I'm embarrassed I've no tracks up to be heard. But consider yourself followed. You, too, Polyslax.

:D
Last edited by ATIM on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

Alright, I've listened to the three GlitchPopBang tracks and have decided I can't hate you, after all.

I might have given the win to Rogue Router Blues, but just to be different I'm going with Pro Test Song. It could have gone either way for me, really. Looking forward to the next five.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

ATIM, last thing I expected was that someone would quote one of my song, especially one that is 5 years old. I'm amazed. Thank you.

Return to “Music Cafe”