Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

V0RT3X wrote:Doesnt work on the Dynamic Spectrum Mapper plugin.
IIRC, it will not work on any of the "new" plugins.
They had a different sale for that one recently. It was at least 50% off.
esoundz name: Helio

t-willy wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:pa99991511
99 plugins for $99
www.plugin-alliance.com

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sweet, thanks for the heads up.

lates

t-willy
All gone :(
shitdamn

...can anybody sell me bx_digital V2 and Maag EQ4 for $200??

:P

worth a try eh!?

Sux to be broke at a time like this. :(

yes :(

these 'dynamic discounts' just wont cut my mustard tiger

heffus wrote:Sux to be broke at a time like this. :(
Tell me about it Brother.

plugin alliance is making these 99 promo constantly.. they made it 1 or 2 months ago.

I got a flyer from Guitar Center for their Black Friday Deals.

They'll have Komplete 8 for $399.99 and Ultimate for $799.99. They included an in-store coupon for an extra 15% off any one sale item, and I didn't see Native Instruments in their mammoth sized list of coupon exclusions.

Hopefully this will be offered online as well, but I wonder if they're clearing inventory for Komplete 9???

They included an in-store coupon for an extra 15% off any one sale item
Are you sure about that? The ones in my mailing say "a single non-sale item"

Sorefingers wrote:I got a flyer from Guitar Center for their Black Friday Deals.

They'll have Komplete 8 for $399.99 and Ultimate for $799.99. They included an in-store coupon for an extra 15% off any one sale item, and I didn't see Native Instruments in their mammoth sized list of coupon exclusions.

Hopefully this will be offered online as well, but I wonder if they're clearing inventory for Komplete 9???
You cannot combine sale price and coupon or garuntee match price at Guitar Center. they won't let ya, I've tried hahaha.

BUT if you find the price online cheaper say at Amazon.com guitar center will match it (still have to pay tax though), nice if ya just can't wait to get that box home to play.

Sorefingers wrote:I got a flyer from Guitar Center for their Black Friday Deals.

Komplete 8 for 4 bills is an insane price for what you get. Kontakt/Reaktor is worth the price of admission right there.

Plus, if you're really into it, I'd bet the upgrade from there to Ultimate 9 would really be icing on the cake.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

ferez21 wrote:Does Studio One 2 contains any interesting vst plugins i can use outside Studio One? or all of them are native plugins?
All S1 plug-ins are tied to it, you cannot use them inside other daws.

It's a pity, they look soooo sleek :love:

Unfortunately, nailing down of plugins tends to be a common thing with DAWs lately. AFAIK, all new plugins in Sonar X2 and Cubase 7 also will not work in other DAWs. There's nothing so unique about S1 plugs that you can't get elsewhere either cheap or free. The only S1 plug that I don't have a replacement for is the Gate, since it has a built-in MIDI triggering mechanism.

yevster wrote:Unfortunately, nailing down of plugins tends to be a common thing with DAWs lately. AFAIK, all new plugins in Sonar X2 and Cubase 7 also will not work in other DAWs. There's nothing so unique about S1 plugs that you can't get elsewhere either cheap or free. The only S1 plug that I don't have a replacement for is the Gate, since it has a built-in MIDI triggering mechanism.
I take that back!

StudioOne Producer comes with Komplete Elements.
StudioOne Professional also comes with Melodyne Essential. It's integrated into S1, but VST versions are also installed by the installer.

Then again, both of these plugs are on sale on their own from GuitarCenter on Black Friday ($20 for Komplete Elements, and $40 for Melodyne Essential, I think).

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”