Electronic Tools - available NOW on XenosSoundworks

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Electronic Tools is the latest soundset from me, created for the magnificent Sylenth1.

The soundset (128 patches) was created on-and-off over a period of 2 years and is aimed at a variety of electronic genres, but creators of Dub Techno and Deep House will find this soundset particularly useful in their music. The vast majority of the sounds are programmed to make use of mainly the modulation wheel, but also aftertouch is used in several patches for optimal playability.

Fans of chip-tunes will also find some really useful arpeggios, basses, plucks and leads. Techno-fans will find chord-stabs (major and minor versions usually), deep pads and some great arpeggio-sequences that'll work directly in your tracks.

Demo (dub techno):
http://soundcloud.com/torbenhansen/electronic-toolkit

Product-page: http://xenossoundworks.com/Sylenth.html
Available NOW!

Introduction price: $9.95 - until december 31th.
Last edited by twolegstoneworks on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Nice, man. Do you have soundsets like this for other synths?

djgroovy wrote:Nice, man. Do you have soundsets like this for other synths?
Thanks. :)

This soundset is the first "complete" pack of sounds I've put out. I've got some chord/stabs-collections on Xenos Soundworks which are suitable for the deeper styles of house, but nothing quite like this. Whether there will be more like this new set depends on how well it's recieved. I have my mind set to doing something for the DCAM synths, but we'll see.

Cheers.

Sounds great, a nice unique sound.

elipsis1 wrote:Sounds great, a nice unique sound.
Thanks! Unique is quite a compliment :)

Product is available now!

Sounds great Torben, well done! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Sounds great Torben, well done! :tu:
Thanks! :)

Just added into on introduction price as well.

Return to “Instruments”