What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer

2 posts since 15 Nov, 2012, from Orlando, Florida USA

Postby GillyDee; Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello!

Just bought this library and plan to use it with my Yamaha WX5 controller. Since it looks like it is geared towards keyboard and chords, any pointers on how to maximize my use considering that i can only play one note at the time. Will the sounds layer? Just brand new to it, sorry if it is a dumb question...

Thanks!

GillyDee
KVRer

28 posts since 21 Jan, 2011, from Germany

Postby e-instruments; Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am

If you can configure your wind controller to send MIDI CC11 (Expression) this should work fine. Just select "Legato" from the Voicing Assistant menu and "Expression" on the Dynamic Control function located in the Control page.
KVRer

2 posts since 15 Nov, 2012, from Orlando, Florida USA

Postby GillyDee; Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 am

e-instruments wrote:If you can configure your wind controller to send MIDI CC11 (Expression) this should work fine. Just select "Legato" from the Voicing Assistant menu and "Expression" on the Dynamic Control function located in the Control page.

Thanks! I will try tomorrow... Tonight, I am going straight to a gig where I play straight saxes.... I'll check the WX5 and settings at home tomorrow.....
KVRist

85 posts since 1 Dec, 2006

Postby danmack; Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 am

I have the EWI 4000S and I know I can send expression through it... This sounds like a better choice in sound quality than what I heard from the Chris Hein's horns. Since Kontakt runs it I should be able to load it on my Receptor too... Big fun coming soon...

Dan :hihi:

Moderators: Sebastian e-instruments, e-instruments, Tim e-instruments

Return to e-instruments