Any Black Friday deals coming up?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interested in a few plugs from Melda, but looking at some other options too. Waiting to see what might happen for Black Friday. Think there might be some sales?

Aaaah, well, why not ;). So 23th November it will be -50% for everything! But only in Czech timezone ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sweet! That simplifies my decision. Now, to figure out when exactly it's Nov. 23rd in the Republic.

[quote="MeldaProduction"]Aaaah, well, why not ;). So 23th November it will be -50% for everything! But only in Czech timezone ;).[/quote]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo''

i was going to get the total bundle !!!

im in the California time zone!!!!

can i get a exntension? promo code?

MeldaProduction wrote:Aaaah, well, why not ;). So 23th November it will be -50% for everything! But only in Czech timezone ;).

thanks for saving my money by making it so short :razz: - I didn't have any time yesterday and was just about to download some demos to find out that the prices were back to normal already...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Well, folks, these deals were one day only ;). In fact, it was 2 days! 48 hours! Who didn't make it, too bad. But don't worry, there will be a Christmas discount ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Cool beans - still speculating with the modern comp and the MCompressor/Limiter bundle.

Though I don't know if the Modern Comp is just "modern" (and simplyfied) due to the metering view.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Well, I'd recommend MDynamics + MDynamicsLimiter, that's definitely the most versatile option ;).
Vojtech

I missed out on the sale too. I saw it on the Black Friday list, but it didn;t give an end date. I was trying to decide between the frequency shifter and the delay - but when I looked at the site this morning, the prices were back up to normal. Gutted!
Still, I will look forward to the christmas discount - I hope it's a half price one again. :D
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

Return to “MeldaProduction”