What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Any Black Friday deals coming up?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com

Moderator: MeldaProduction

cactuseskimo
KVRist

98 posts since 29 Jan, 2006

Postby cactuseskimo; Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 am Any Black Friday deals coming up?

Interested in a few plugs from Melda, but looking at some other options too. Waiting to see what might happen for Black Friday. Think there might be some sales?
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

5554 posts since 15 Mar, 2008, from Czech republic

Postby MeldaProduction; Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:44 am

Aaaah, well, why not ;). So 23th November it will be -50% for everything! But only in Czech timezone ;).
Vojtech - MeldaProduction
cactuseskimo
KVRist

98 posts since 29 Jan, 2006

Postby cactuseskimo; Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 am

Sweet! That simplifies my decision. Now, to figure out when exactly it's Nov. 23rd in the Republic.
gsilbers
KVRer

4 posts since 10 Aug, 2004

Postby gsilbers; Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 pm

[quote="MeldaProduction"]Aaaah, well, why not ;). So 23th November it will be -50% for everything! But only in Czech timezone ;).[/quote]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo''

i was going to get the total bundle !!!

im in the California time zone!!!!

can i get a exntension? promo code?
jens
KVRAF

17215 posts since 12 Jul, 2003, from West Caprazumia

Postby jens; Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:37 am

MeldaProduction wrote:Aaaah, well, why not ;). So 23th November it will be -50% for everything! But only in Czech timezone ;).

thanks for saving my money by making it so short :razz: - I didn't have any time yesterday and was just about to download some demos to find out that the prices were back to normal already...
'I don't know what makes XT2 sound at least 15% better than XT1, but it simply does.' - DJT

http://www.myspace.com/rustymagicmusic
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 am

Well, folks, these deals were one day only ;). In fact, it was 2 days! 48 hours! Who didn't make it, too bad. But don't worry, there will be a Christmas discount ;).
Compyfox
KVRAF

11497 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany

Postby Compyfox; Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 am

Cool beans - still speculating with the modern comp and the MCompressor/Limiter bundle.

Though I don't know if the Modern Comp is just "modern" (and simplyfied) due to the metering view.
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 am

Well, I'd recommend MDynamics + MDynamicsLimiter, that's definitely the most versatile option ;).
roland_rock
KVRist

53 posts since 8 Oct, 2006, from Coventry, UK

Postby roland_rock; Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:24 pm

I missed out on the sale too. I saw it on the Black Friday list, but it didn;t give an end date. I was trying to decide between the frequency shifter and the delay - but when I looked at the site this morning, the prices were back up to normal. Gutted!
Still, I will look forward to the christmas discount - I hope it's a half price one again. :D
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

Moderator: MeldaProduction

Return to MeldaProduction