I noticed that the windows x64 builds are not building with 8 byte structure alignment, that might be causing all sorts of issues! Will build them again and test. Next week we have a new update coming so hopefuly this one will be fixes as well!
Great, looking forward to the new build(s). Thanks a lot.
BTW. I moved the data files and folders from the original installation folder to another place on my harddrive and updated the SynthMasterFolders.txt accordingly. Now I can't reproduce the crash anymore. I triple checked that the access permissions where correctly set up on the original folder, e.g. SM was able to create the initial wavetable data etc. I have no idea why it works now. Maybe it was a reboot that fixed it.
Anyway, it seems to be fixed now. I'll let you know if the problem reappears.
A great sale you've got going at the moment - those expansions look tempting Best of luck with your sale!