An original Electro House Song finally finshed.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys so this is as close as im gonna get to finishing off a track, have a listen and let me know what u think i kinda feel like im def missing stuff and maybe the structure aint the best but ive taken my time doing this track and i think ive lost the patience for now.

Anyways comments are appreciated good bad and the ugly thanks in advance ^_^

http://soundcloud.com/taza736/reow

edit put in the wrong song ..lol

Nice track. I'm not sure what advice I could give as I was listening to it with a bit of nostalgia, therefore a lack of any objectivity. I used to listen (and dance) to a lot of stuff like this when I was living in Seoul and it really hit a good spot with me tonight. I guess I'm still a sucker for compressed kicks and rubbery bass arpeggios. Well done.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

thanks ! =) i heard a remix by fehrplay for one of eric prydz songs it had a lot of 80's type synths loved it, so i thought i would give it a shot. Its not completley 80's but the closest i could get it too.

Again appreciate the comment !

I usually don't listen to this kind of EDM, but your production is really good! Track is clean and has good production. And I like the melodies too, reminds me Madeon.

Top notch track. Nothing to add!

cheers bud appreciate you listening to the track, i think im a fair way below madeon but dw il be more than happy to take the compliment =P.

Really like the chilled vibe in this! not the usual electro i listen to but, i do like it alot!

Mixing sounds good as well :)

It's really good in style, its definitely worth finishing (I know the feelign though) but the mix:

1. It's dark. It's prob got too much bus compression maybe, that could be why it's a bit dark.

2. Your clap is really nice, but too quiet.

3. (Possibly) Kick is too big, I don't mean too loud, I mean taking up too much room here, pulling everything else down, you need to tighten it, shorten it make it a little more clicky maybe? It's def too fat overall and it's burrying your bass and other drum sounds.

4. The snare the works the buildup needs to be a bit louder imo, to be bolder.

Something is keeping this mix boxed in and dark, and dull. It's not able to breath.

It's a very good mix besides all that though. Very glued.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Music Cafe”