Is AUDIOBUS coming out on the 19th???

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These recent developments support both the idea that audiobus could have come out soon, and also that it might be delayed. The point being is that we are all interested. Forums like this are meant for provocation, interesting speculation, and the sharing of expertise. It's gonna be great whenever it is released, that is a fact.

I think they are a bit worried about backlash. Their app was approved some time ago, and they could have started selling it right away.

But without the other apps supporting it, it is useless in itself, and getting all those other apps to support it, submit it, and have it approved by Apple is all out of their hands, hence their caution.

At least that's how I perceive the situation, using the information available...

Aural Chaos wrote:I think they are a bit worried about backlash. Their app was approved some time ago, and they could have started selling it right away.

But without the other apps supporting it, it is useless in itself, and getting all those other apps to support it, submit it, and have it approved by Apple is all out of their hands, hence their caution.

At least that's how I perceive the situation, using the information available...
That's exactly how it is.

Sincerely,

Sebastian Dittmann
Audiobus

AudiobusApp wrote:
Aural Chaos wrote:I think they are a bit worried about backlash. Their app was approved some time ago, and they could have started selling it right away.

Sincerely,

Sebastian Dittmann
Audiobus

But surely there must be one or two developers already having incorporated Audiobus into their apps?!
It just a bit difficult to see what the hold up is. And I feel your explanations doesn't really address it.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Hope some of them are getting onboard...

BMoore wrote:
AudiobusApp wrote:

Sincerely,

Sebastian Dittmann
Audiobus

But surely there must be one or two developers already having incorporated Audiobus into their apps?!
It just a bit difficult to see what the hold up is. And I feel your explanations doesn't really address it.
, and getting all those other apps to support it, submit it, and have it approved by Apple is all out of their hands

Well I agree can't see anyone laying out $10 or so for Audiobus unless it launches with support from at least 1/2 dozen apps on day one to get the ball rolling.
Instant human just add coffee

ezza wrote:
BMoore wrote:
AudiobusApp wrote:

Sincerely,

Sebastian Dittmann
Audiobus

, and getting all those other apps to support it, submit it, and have it approved by Apple is all out of their hands
Thanks for highlighting the obvious.
If you've followed and read what they said about Audiobus, it is that the app itself is approved by Apple, and it's walk in the park to implement it into apps. So your highlight really doesn't add up. That's one of my points.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:
ezza wrote:
BMoore wrote:
AudiobusApp wrote:

Sincerely,

Sebastian Dittmann
Audiobus

Thanks for highlighting the obvious.
If you've followed and read what they said about Audiobus, it is that the app itself is approved by Apple, and it's walk in the park to implement it into apps. So your highlight really doesn't add up. That's one of my points.
It might be easy to implement in another app but that app has also to be approved by apple. It's not something that can be orchestrated by the audiobus devs.

ezza wrote: It might be easy to implement in another app but that app has also to be approved by apple. It's not something that can be orchestrated by the audiobus devs.
No one is saying it's up to the Audiobus devs.

Apart from JamUp, does anyone know what other apps will be support this from the start?

Loopy, Sunrizer, nLog...

animoog...

01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01000100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00101110 00100010

hogo wrote:animoog...

Well they said they would support it ..... But not when.
Instant human just add coffee

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”