What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Welcome to Kuassa support forum, feel free to ask here

Official support for: kuassa.com

Moderators: aradaz, KUASSA

KUASSA
KVRist

54 posts since 16 Jul, 2010, from Bandung, Indonesia

Postby KUASSA; Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 am Welcome to Kuassa support forum, feel free to ask here

Welcome to Official Kuassa Support Forum

Kuassa is a software company focusing on developing audio related products based in Bandung, Indonesia. Kuassa is founded on 2009 by Arie Ardiansyah of AradazAmp along with his partners at InfiniteLabs Recording studio.

Our current products are Kuassa Amplifikation One, a Guitar Amp Modeling Suite emphasizing on immediate usability and tone building. Our other product is Kuassa Amplifikation Lite which is a free version of Kuassa Amplifikation One featuring single head-amp with built-in impulse loader.

So.. if you have any questions regarding technical related issues, bug report, feature suggestion, or any kind of topic related to Kuassa's product. Feel free to ask us here :)

We will also post announcements for new releases, updates, and other news here.

Regards,

Grahadea Kusuf
Kuassa, Inc.
Aloysius
KVRAF

10602 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from Alto Icon

Postby Aloysius; Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 am

Hello Grahadea!!! :)
I feel like Buddha Holly
KUASSA
KVRist

Postby KUASSA; Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 am

Aloysius wrote:Hello Grahadea!!! :)

Hi Aloysius, welcome to the forum :)

I'd also like to introduce myself, my name is Grahadea, I'm Aradaz's partner in Kuassa, and also new member here.

greetings to you all
strangedogs
KVRist

387 posts since 30 Mar, 2006, from North Florida

Postby strangedogs; Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 am

If I purchase CREME (Mac) will it just be a download? Hopefully I can just download it and not wait for some boxed version right?
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!
KUASSA
KVRist

Postby KUASSA; Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:25 am

Hi Strangedogs,

Yup, currently you can only get Creme via download. you can get the evaluation version from our download page http://www.kuassa.com/downloads.
I you already decided to make a purchase, just head straight to our website's shop page. http://www.kuassa.com/shop

Best regards,

Grahadea | Kuassa, Inc.
satin
KVRer

6 posts since 13 Aug, 2008

Postby satin; Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 am

Hi, I picked this up at gearslutz and gonna demo soon. But before I fall in love with this baby....I wonder will there be au 64 bit versions soon?
chokehold
KVRAF

1935 posts since 10 Oct, 2007, from Almanya

Postby chokehold; Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:20 am

What's up with your website?

http://www.kuassa.com/ wrote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kuassa.theinfinitelabs.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
------------------------------
Apache Server at www.kuassa.com Port 80
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My free stuff: u-he Satin presets for SD2 Metal Foundry - Black Noh Snare - Tiny Metal Impact - Kriminal's LP SG
KUASSA
KVRist

Postby KUASSA; Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 am

chokehold wrote:What's up with your website?

Already up and running! Thank you for informing us chokehold Image
chokehold
KVRAF

1935 posts since 10 Oct, 2007, from Almanya

Postby chokehold; Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Great! :)

When trying to visit your Website earlier, I wanted to see whether there's a x64 Windows VST version... now that I see there's not - can we expect an x64 version to come at some time in the near future?
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My free stuff: u-he Satin presets for SD2 Metal Foundry - Black Noh Snare - Tiny Metal Impact - Kriminal's LP SG
KUASSA
KVRist

Postby KUASSA; Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 am

chokehold wrote:Great! :)

When trying to visit your Website earlier, I wanted to see whether there's a x64 Windows VST version... now that I see there's not - can we expect an x64 version to come at some time in the near future?

Hi Chokehold,

about 64-bit version we cannot promise anything. To be honest, we're already tried to port our products to 64-bit, but at the end we decided to put the porting at the least priority. So, we can't promise you that 64-bit Mac and PC version will be coming in a short time. that's all I can say.

At this time, we will need to focus on other stuff, e.g. a new product and improvement for the existing products.

Wish us luck,

Regards,
PerunZG
KVRist

47 posts since 7 Aug, 2010

Postby PerunZG; Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 am

Kuassa site suspended? What's happening, guys? :-o
aradaz
KVRist

185 posts since 5 Dec, 2006

Postby aradaz; Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 am

We're sorry,
We just moved to a new web host server and kuassa.com domain still pointing to the old server. The tech support said it needs approx. an hour to be resolved.
I hope it could be faster...
sammydix
KVRer

9 posts since 29 May, 2005

Postby sammydix; Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Demoing Vermilion and love it. but it's hard to see where your knob settings are. i can't see what settings i have at a glance, i really have to look for a second or two.
do you think you could have a more contrasting color for the little white knob indicator or the dial numbers (but not something like pink and orange hehe)?
KUASSA
KVRist

Postby KUASSA; Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 am

sammydix wrote:Demoing Vermilion and love it. but it's hard to see where your knob settings are. i can't see what settings i have at a glance, i really have to look for a second or two.
do you think you could have a more contrasting color for the little white knob indicator or the dial numbers (but not something like pink and orange hehe)?

Hi Sammydix,

Will do... we will try to figure something to make the knob settings easier to read while still aesthetically pleasing. We can't promise you when it will be revised. But hopefully in the near future
Thank you for your suggestion ;)

Best,
sammydix
KVRer

9 posts since 29 May, 2005

Postby sammydix; Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 am

thanks so much for the consideration. luv you guys and what your doing better at a fraction of the "big guys" price.

Moderators: aradaz, KUASSA

Return to Kuassa