Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

- :oops:

By the way, Diva goes 1.1.1 now... :-)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=357265

cheppner wrote:By the way, Diva goes 1.1.1 now... :-)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=357265
I've got this 1.1.1 now, and I've had no crashes or audio dropouts at all, since.
Thanks for your efforts.
BTW...it's possible my previous problems with Diva, may have been due to my wacom pen tablet, as it died on me, a week or so ago, and I've been using a mouse since, with no crashes since then.

I have a little Feature request for DIVA:

in the DUAL VCO ECO module there should be a TUNE MOD selector switch like in the DUAL VCO.
This would be very nice for Ring Mod sounds.

Jojo1987 wrote:I have a little Feature request for DIVA:

in the DUAL VCO ECO module there should be a TUNE MOD selector switch like in the DUAL VCO.
This would be very nice for Ring Mod sounds.
Yep. I think might do this at some point.

i am having an issue crop up in diva 1.1 - in cubase 6.5 32bit, using new korg microkey 61 midi - if i am playing notes on the korg while i turn to multi-core then from 'great' to 'fast' accuracy i get "cubase has encountered a critical problem and needs to close..."

is this a known bug?

ford442 wrote:i am having an issue crop up in diva 1.1 - in cubase 6.5 32bit, using new korg microkey 61 midi - if i am playing notes on the korg while i turn to multi-core then from 'great' to 'fast' accuracy i get "cubase has encountered a critical problem and needs to close..."

is this a known bug?
Not sure... maybe check the 1.1.1 beta, it might be fixed already.

you are right. it behaves much nicer in my hosts now! great work! :)

last night it caused REAPER to lose sync with audio and refuse to see my korg midi.. i was concerned..

Any ideas on when a 64 bit VST for Mac version will be ready? Thanks!

Urs, what about 2 Arturia Minibrute style oscillator mixer sections, all faders? Add all the Diva Jupiter waves + the Diva Juno custom waves + 2 faders for Zebra style custom drawn waves and 2 for samples. The depth of timbre control for the oscillators would be simple yet complex and powerful. Maybe target the Prophet or Synthex sound quality, maybe one of the Oberheims? If this strays too far from the concept of Diva than maybe a complete new synth?

Minibrute Oscillator Mixer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1DCxaTE0mg

carvertronic wrote:Urs, what about 2 Arturia Minibrute style oscillator mixer sections, all faders? Add all the Diva Jupiter waves + the Diva Juno custom waves + 2 faders for Zebra style custom drawn waves and 2 for samples. The depth of timbre control for the oscillators would be simple yet complex and powerful. Maybe target the Prophet or Synthex sound quality, maybe one of the Oberheims? If this strays too far from the concept of Diva than maybe a complete new synth?

Minibrute Oscillator Mixer:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s1DCxaTE0m ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This would kind of change the idea of DIVA if you added the ability to use digital wave forms.

I think prophet 5, synthex and overheim modules would be really nice to have though. I think everyone should be patient though and give the UHE team a bit of room to breathe. It must be hard work trying to keep up with everyone wanting something more and more :lol:
:borg:

Potential Bug?

Load the "INIT Minimono" patch. Turn all oscillators to zero gain and increase noise gain until audible. Whilst Playing a key select any of the Tune Mod switches and notice how the noise is attenuated.

(v 674, Live 8.3.2, Win XP, SP3)

So...when will DIVA go RTAS or AAX ?

Firechild wrote:So...when will DIVA go RTAS or AAX ?
I still don't know. Clemens and I will sit down for an AAX kitchen once we have all known bugs and issues fixed. We will then be able to evaluate if AAX is for us or not. If it's for us then we'll start it some time it after the next round of maintenance updates (see ACE/Uhbik thread for the state of this, with MFM2, Filterscape, Zebra and Diva following).

We have bought a license for Vienna Ensemble though, so we will soonishly be able to give full support to people who use our plugins within Vienna.

I strongly suggest to ask Avid to open up to AU and VST3 plugin standards. Who knows. They did some surprising moves in the past, maybe they just need a little push to see the advantages of widely adopted plugin standards.

hakey wrote:Potential Bug?

Load the "INIT Minimono" patch. Turn all oscillators to zero gain and increase noise gain until audible. Whilst Playing a key select any of the Tune Mod switches and notice how the noise is attenuated.

(v 674, Live 8.3.2, Win XP, SP3)
Well, more of a phenomenon than a bug. We might be able to figure something out...

Return to “u-he”