Can someone explain to me how to audio copy and paste?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm new to this but can anyone explain how to audio copy and paste and how it works?. I understand some apps support it but I'm confused how and where to begin.

I work with Beatmaker, Nanostudio, Animoog and Djay.

Can anyone explain how I can say for example use BM2 to sample from Djay and then paste it into BM2?. I could import a mp3 from itunes but I rather sample snippets if that makes sense. Also the same with Animoog too please.

control and whatever button to copy together, and control and whatever button to then paste on PC depending on whatever DAW you are using I think

Thanks but i mean on the ipad:)

On your app if there is a record button that is the first key. Hit the button, record your passage. After that the apps can differ on what you do with the recording. Some come up after you hit stop, others don't. If a dialog comes up after you hit stop then you can copy the audio file to the clip board if that app supports such a thing. If the dialog doesn't come up then you have to go under maybe support or manage and look for the audio copy in there.

When you go to the next app, it's the same kind of thing. In the case of Nano Studio I actually copied the audio clip to a pad on the drum machine, then hit the pad and recorded it into a track on the sequencer part. That worked ok, but not great.

In Beatmaker, I think I copied it right to its own track, which was better because it was a hard wave file.

There are others than have better ideas here. I'm still kind of new at the Ipad sort of thing too so I'm not as versed as some of the others here.

You have to keep kinda poking around with things until you figure it out too.

Shawn

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”